Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT- forbidden post on Facebook

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 10:48:19 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Facebook says this post violates community standards:

https://www.newswars.com/flashback-b...re-a-dictator/

You can hear what he said near end of video with Stephanopolis.

I had heard it on the radio and it was tough for me to find it. Lot of
censorship out there folks and that include Google.

Where is anything that substantiates the claim that Facebook said posting that
statement or video of Biden saying it violates FB standards? Call me skeptical.
If it was censored, I'd bet it was because it was posted with something else or
by someone who is being restricted for other postings.

Beyond that, where were you when Trump was issuing one exec order after another?
If you want to make the case that Biden was lying, I wouldn't go there. It would be
one Biden lie versus ten thousand from Trump.