Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - the whole party is senile

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:38:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/polit...ims/index.html

So he had plans... I have plans; one of which is to return a.h.r back to it
originals rather than a political joke. Trump is out & Biden is in how long
will it take you to realize that?

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2021 2:28 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:38:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/polit...ims/index.html

So he had plans... I have plans; one of which is to return a.h.r back to it
originals rather than a political joke. Trump is out & Biden is in how long
will it take you to realize that?

Now back to a.h.r!

Ever hear of "conspiracy"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:50:36 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 1/26/2021 2:28 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:38:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/polit...ims/index.html

So he had plans... I have plans; one of which is to return a.h.r back to it
originals rather than a political joke. Trump is out & Biden is in how long
will it take you to realize that?

Now back to a.h.r!

Ever hear of "conspiracy"?

In regards to what?

Def: When two or more people gather together to commit a crime.

--
Tekkie