Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Informed Delivery

Informed Delivery sent me an email today with pictures of 6 pieces of
mail. I thought it had a limit of 3, and sometimes it would say there
were more at the dashboard, but there were never more for that day. I
think they meant the previous 5 mail delivery days, which you can look
at also on the web.

And it is good because a few days ago I saw the speed camera ticket in
an email, so I could look for it among all the junk mail.

This service costs the governmet, I think, next to nothing, because the
sorting machines already take pictures of the mail while sorting. So
that just leaves writing one or two software programs and the cost of
email.

And btw Arlen, even before there was politics here, posts like this were
welcome.