Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Kim_Jong-un_‘carries_out_executions=2c_bans_fishi?= ?Q?ng_and_locks_down_capital_Pyongyang_in_frantic _bid_to_stop_COVID?=?B?4oCZ?=

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b2a4434a184bf

That's ok, Kim, Trump still loves you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_Kim_Jong=2Dun_‘carries_out_execu tions=2C_bans_fish?=?Q?ing_and_locks_down_capital_Pyongyang_in_franti c_bid_to_stop_?=?Q?COVID=E2=80=99?=

On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:57:58 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b2a4434a184bf

That's ok, Kim, Trump still loves you.

He's almost as crazy and stupid as Trump.

Did you see Trump tweeting about the Iranian nuclear scientist being assassinated?
The fool just can't leave anything alone. Israel likely did it, that already puts the US
into the mix, makes us a possible target for retaliation. Trump had to add to it, get
his usual shot in, by tweeting about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Kim_Jong-un_‘carries_out_executions=2c_bans?=?Q?_fishing_and_locks_down_capital_Pyongyang_in_f rantic_bid_to_stop_?=?B?Q09WSUTigJk=?=

On 28/11/2020 13:51, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:57:58 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b2a4434a184bf

That's ok, Kim, Trump still loves you.

He's almost as crazy and stupid as Trump.

Did you see Trump tweeting about the Iranian nuclear scientist being assassinated?
The fool just can't leave anything alone. Israel likely did it, that already puts the US
into the mix, makes us a possible target for retaliation. Trump had to add to it, get
his usual shot in, by tweeting about it.

Yes I did see that. Trump seems to have the brain of a rocking horse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 03:57:50 +0000, Bod wrote:

own capital Pyongyang in frantic

Only the trolls and bots will be responding to this thread.
Their only purpose, is infantile, which is to ruin this newsgroup.
They have no other purpose.

o From: Arlen Biden
o From: Arlen HoldĹr
o From:
o From:

o From: Alan Barker
o From:

o From: "
o From: Andy
o From: Bill
o From: "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" lbone@go usarmy.com
o From: "Gimme that ol time ACF."
o From: "STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass"
o From: "Tekkie©"
o From: Anonymous
o From: Bill
o From: Bob
o From: Bob Bott Message-ID: ]
o From: Bobby Iger [Message-ID: ]
o From: Bucky Breeder
o From: Carlos Peraza
o From: Char Jackson
o From: Charlie+
o From: chrisv
o From: Cleanup in Isle 3
o From: Dan
o From: Dictator Deblasio
o From: Duke Nukem
o From: Ed Pawlowski
o From: "E. Coast Lib"
o From: Fact Checker [Message-ID: ]
o From: Flip [Message-ID: ]
o From: Gary Dingle
o From: gray_wolf
o From: Greg Carr
o From: Grumpy Old White Guy
o From: Harold
o From:

o From: Jeff Hickling "1st
o From: Jenny Telia
o From: Jim H
o From: Jim Joyce
o From: Jim S
o From: Jimmy Kauffenhak
o From: Lenhold Arder [Message-ID: ]
o From:

o From: Joe Beijing
o From: Joe Bidet
o From: Joey Bidet
o From: Joseph Bidett
o From: Joel
o From: John Karl
o From: Jonesy
o From: Knut Sveinssen kss@arbitrage.
o From: Lenhold Arder
o From: Linda
o From: Mark
o From: Mark Lloyd
o From: Michelle
o From: Monty
o From: Newsbot [Message-ID: ]
o From: nilsson
o From: Olga
o From: Oscar Mayor
o From: Pabst Blue Ribbon
o From: Pratt
o From: Ralph Fox
o From: Ralph Mowery
o From: Raven
o From: red dawg [Message-ID: ]
o From: Robert Marshall
o From: Roger Oveur
o From: Snit Message-ID:
o From: Scott Lurndal
o From: Shadow [Message-ID: ]
o From: Steve [Message-ID: ]
o From: Ted
o From: Tekkie©
o From: Tommy
o From: Traitor_Joe
o From: The Horny Goat
o From: The Sidhe
o From:

o From: Tyrone [Message-ID: ]
o From: vallor
o From: Voltarin

o X-Complaints-To:
https://www.astraweb.com/aup
o Please send reports of abuse to

Moronic socks who habitually respond to these infantile threads a
o From: "
o From: Bob F
o From: Bod [Message-ID: ][Message-ID: ]
o From: Frank
o From: FromTheRafters [Message-ID: ]
o From: Dean Hoffman [Message-ID: ]
o From: Idlehands
o From: micky (refuses to _not_ be a moron)
o From: rbowman
o From: T (he said he refuses _not_ to be a moron)
o From: trader_4
o From: ZZyXX
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 10:42:57 PM UTC-5, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 03:57:50 +0000, Bod wrote:

own capital Pyongyang in frantic

Only the trolls and bots will be responding to this thread.
Their only purpose, is infantile, which is to ruin this newsgroup.
They have no other purpose.

Christ, Arlen. You tempt me to start responding to Every Single One
of your posts.

But since you're the worst spammer on AHR right now, I think I'll refrain.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

" writes:

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 10:42:57 PM UTC-5, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 03:57:50 +0000, Bod wrote:

own capital Pyongyang in frantic

Only the trolls and bots will be responding to this thread.
Their only purpose, is infantile, which is to ruin this newsgroup.
They have no other purpose.

Christ, Arlen. You tempt me to start responding to Every Single One
of your posts.

But since you're the worst spammer on AHR right now, I think I'll refrain.

Cindy Hamilton

I think your time would be better spent asking posters why they insist
on posting off topic stuff to AHR.

I read here because I think I can help with various home repair issues.
I'm really not interested in what tinkerers think about North Korea.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 9:30:25 AM UTC-5, Dan Espen wrote:
" writes:

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 10:42:57 PM UTC-5, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 03:57:50 +0000, Bod wrote:

own capital Pyongyang in frantic

Only the trolls and bots will be responding to this thread.
Their only purpose, is infantile, which is to ruin this newsgroup.
They have no other purpose.

Christ, Arlen. You tempt me to start responding to Every Single One
of your posts.

But since you're the worst spammer on AHR right now, I think I'll refrain.

Cindy Hamilton

I think your time would be better spent asking posters why they insist
on posting off topic stuff to AHR.

What would be the point? Nobody's going to change their own behavior,
and Arlen certainly isn't going to change anybody else's.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 7:51:23 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:57:58 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b2a4434a184bf

That's ok, Kim, Trump still loves you.

He's almost as crazy and stupid as Trump.

Did you see Trump tweeting about the Iranian nuclear scientist being assassinated?
The fool just can't leave anything alone. Israel likely did it, that already puts the US
into the mix, makes us a possible target for retaliation. Trump had to add to it, get
his usual shot in, by tweeting about it.

more than likely Israel
Seems Ted Cruz openly admitted it on Twitter a few days ago

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/statu...079071744?s=20
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kim Jong-un 'carries out executions, bans fishing and locks down capital Pyongyang in frantic bid to stop COVID'

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 29 Nov 2020 11:57:06 -0800 (PST), marika
wrote:

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 7:51:23 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:57:58 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b2a4434a184bf

That's ok, Kim, Trump still loves you.

He's almost as crazy and stupid as Trump.

Did you see Trump tweeting about the Iranian nuclear scientist being assassinated?
The fool just can't leave anything alone. Israel likely did it, that already puts the US
into the mix, makes us a possible target for retaliation. Trump had to add to it, get
his usual shot in, by tweeting about it.

more than likely Israel
Seems Ted Cruz openly admitted it on Twitter a few days ago

The link below doesn't say anything like that.

And in addition, how can Ted Cruz "admit" to anything about this? He
doesn't know what Israel did.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/statu...079071744?s=20

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:35:53 -0500, micky wrote:

tion, how can Ted Cruz "

micky,

It's looking more and more like you're just one of the sock puppets of the
highwinds troll bot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 30 Nov 2020 05:24:35 -0000 (UTC), Arlen
Holder wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:35:53 -0500, micky wrote:

tion, how can Ted Cruz "

micky,

It's looking more and more like you're just one of the sock puppets of the
highwinds troll bot.

I'm trying to get out of the pack. I don't want to be "just one of"
them. I want to be the star, but it will take me some time.

And even then, there will be those trying to surpass me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 7:51:23 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:57:58 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b2a4434a184bf

That's ok, Kim, Trump still loves you.
He's almost as crazy and stupid as Trump.

Did you see Trump tweeting about the Iranian nuclear scientist being assassinated?
The fool just can't leave anything alone. Israel likely did it, that already puts the US
into the mix, makes us a possible target for retaliation. Trump had to add to it, get
his usual shot in, by tweeting about it.

more than likely Israel
Seems Ted Cruz openly admitted it on Twitter a few days ago

The link below doesn't say anything like that.

And in addition, how can Ted Cruz "admit" to anything about this? He
doesn't know what Israel did.

Geez I did not know anyone actually really read my usenet nonsense, much less closely
Insert smiley emoticon with eyes wide open and facepalm. lol

Possibly Cruz does know. he is on enough of those soopa seekret committees where they get briefed on stuff where he would likely know or have enough intel to have a good grasp of how it was done

Possibly I used the wrong word. Not admit. "Accidentally revealed that he knew" would have been better

Possibly I did not post enough of a link to the twitter spat. It was widely believed that Cruz did know and accidentally showed his cards when he confronted Brennan.

The Iranians seem to have narrowed it down to a killing with a remote device.

I found it at least somewhat interesting that in the days preceding the death, Pompeo met with Saudis and Netanyahu. This too was a soopa seekrit meeting that was not supposed to be publicized. Weirdly Bibi did not even tell GANZ about the meeting. That was unprecedented. Somehow it was leaked by the Saudis.

I cannot help but wonder whether == if indeed it was an assassination as currently alleged = whether it was a topic of discussion at these secret meetings.

I will ask

mk5000

€śBecause being a child is in itself a vulnerability. Then there are the most fragile children who have suffered even more from covid and lockdown: we are talking about those who suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease, bronchial asthma or genetic diseases, that make up at least 15% of the pediatric- age population€ť. --Giovanni Corsello, Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Palermo

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 11:24:41 PM UTC-6, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:35:53 -0500, micky wrote:

tion, how can Ted Cruz "

micky,

It's looking more and more like you're just one of the sock puppets of the
highwinds troll bot.

are the highwind trollbots playing this weekend? If so where? When? My sister is coming up and they'd love to see them play if possible.

mk5000

Claire Cleary: That's - that's very admirable.

John Beckwith: Thank you. Although, don't make me out to be a saint just yet. We do turn a small profit. After all, someone has to pay for the, uh,

[motions to Jeremy]
---Wedding Crashers
Posted to alt.home.repair

Holder wrote:

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:35:53 -0500, micky wrote:

tion, how can Ted Cruz "

micky,

It's looking more and more like you're just one of the sock puppets of the
highwinds troll bot.

I'm trying to get out of the pack. I don't want to be "just one of"
them. I want to be the star, but it will take me some time.

And even then, there will be those trying to surpass me.

thanks
I am in training

mk5000

Jeremy Grey: I feel totally ridiculous. Like why do I have to be in camouflage? So the big bad quail doesn't see me?

John Beckwith: I know. Why can't we hunt something cool like a hawk or an eagle, something with some talons?--Wedding Crashers