Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default Kim Jong-un 'carries out executions, bans fishing and locks downcapital Pyongyang in frantic bid to stop COVID'

On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 11:24:41 PM UTC-6, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:35:53 -0500, micky wrote:

tion, how can Ted Cruz "

micky,

It's looking more and more like you're just one of the sock puppets of the
highwinds troll bot.

are the highwind trollbots playing this weekend? If so where? When? My sister is coming up and they'd love to see them play if possible.

mk5000

Claire Cleary: That's - that's very admirable.

John Beckwith: Thank you. Although, don't make me out to be a saint just yet. We do turn a small profit. After all, someone has to pay for the, uh,

[motions to Jeremy]
---Wedding Crashers