Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default Kim Jong-un 'carries out executions, bans fishing and locks downcapital Pyongyang in frantic bid to stop COVID'

On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 4:36:01 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 29 Nov 2020 11:57:06 -0800 (PST), marika
wrote:

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 7:51:23 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:57:58 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...8b2a4434a184bf

That's ok, Kim, Trump still loves you.
He's almost as crazy and stupid as Trump.

Did you see Trump tweeting about the Iranian nuclear scientist being assassinated?
The fool just can't leave anything alone. Israel likely did it, that already puts the US
into the mix, makes us a possible target for retaliation. Trump had to add to it, get
his usual shot in, by tweeting about it.

more than likely Israel
Seems Ted Cruz openly admitted it on Twitter a few days ago

The link below doesn't say anything like that.

And in addition, how can Ted Cruz "admit" to anything about this? He
doesn't know what Israel did.

Geez I did not know anyone actually really read my usenet nonsense, much less closely
Insert smiley emoticon with eyes wide open and facepalm. lol

Possibly Cruz does know. he is on enough of those soopa seekret committees where they get briefed on stuff where he would likely know or have enough intel to have a good grasp of how it was done

Possibly I used the wrong word. Not admit. "Accidentally revealed that he knew" would have been better

Possibly I did not post enough of a link to the twitter spat. It was widely believed that Cruz did know and accidentally showed his cards when he confronted Brennan.

The Iranians seem to have narrowed it down to a killing with a remote device.

I found it at least somewhat interesting that in the days preceding the death, Pompeo met with Saudis and Netanyahu. This too was a soopa seekrit meeting that was not supposed to be publicized. Weirdly Bibi did not even tell GANZ about the meeting. That was unprecedented. Somehow it was leaked by the Saudis.

I cannot help but wonder whether == if indeed it was an assassination as currently alleged = whether it was a topic of discussion at these secret meetings.

I will ask

mk5000

€śBecause being a child is in itself a vulnerability. Then there are the most fragile children who have suffered even more from covid and lockdown: we are talking about those who suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease, bronchial asthma or genetic diseases, that make up at least 15% of the pediatric- age population€ť. --Giovanni Corsello, Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Palermo