Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting ScamConnected To Serbia

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 12:46:56 AM UTC-5, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 00:19:44 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

It's easy to prove they're utter morons who don't give a **** about repair.
o They wouldn't be posting their infantile responses if they weren't & did.

So far, it seems we have a _consistent_ set of trolls ruining this ng
o And, importantly, a consistent set of utter morons responding to them

People who prove they're morons by responding to those infantile threads:
o From: Bob F
o From: Frank
o From: FromTheRafters
o From: Idlehands
o From: micky
o From: T
o From: trader_4
--
It's easy to prove they're all morons who don't give a **** about repair.
o They wouldn't be posting their infantile responses if they weren't & did.

Since according to you just about all the regular posters here are either Ed's sock puppets
or morons, why are you here?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT best flooring for wee small children :-)

" infant tile " ?

posting their infantile responses

Since according to you just about all the regular posters here
are either Ed's sock puppets or morons, why are you here?

I especially enjoy Arlen's constant use of the word " infantile "
.... in describing __ others __ ! :-) ... makes me smile.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:03:29 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

Since according to you just about all the regular posters here are either Ed's sock puppets
or morons, why are you here?

Hi trader_4,

*Did you even _look_ at the headers I've been posting?*
o *Do you not even realize _none_ of these topics are about repair?*

Did you bother to _compare_ the headers, trader_4?
o Only an utter moron (like you appear to be) would miss the match.

Did you bother to notice the topics are infantile & not about repair?
o Only an utter moron (like you appear to be) would miss that fact.

How much of an utter moron are you always going to prove to be trader_4?
o Stop proving me 100% correct about you trader_4.

Only a moron would claim the infantile topics are on topic for repair.