DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting ScamConnected To Serbia (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/682506-re-whistleblowers-biden-implicated-dominion-voting-scamconnected-serbia.html)

trader_4 November 24th 20 01:03 PM

WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting ScamConnected To Serbia

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 12:46:56 AM UTC-5, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 00:19:44 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

It's easy to prove they're utter morons who don't give a **** about repair.
o They wouldn't be posting their infantile responses if they weren't & did.

So far, it seems we have a _consistent_ set of trolls ruining this ng
o And, importantly, a consistent set of utter morons responding to them

People who prove they're morons by responding to those infantile threads:
o From: Bob F
o From: Frank
o From: FromTheRafters
o From: Idlehands
o From: micky
o From: T
o From: trader_4
--
It's easy to prove they're all morons who don't give a **** about repair.
o They wouldn't be posting their infantile responses if they weren't & did.

Since according to you just about all the regular posters here are either Ed's sock puppets
or morons, why are you here?

[email protected] November 24th 20 03:13 PM

OT best flooring for wee small children :-)

" infant tile " ?

posting their infantile responses

Since according to you just about all the regular posters here
are either Ed's sock puppets or morons, why are you here?

I especially enjoy Arlen's constant use of the word " infantile "
.... in describing __ others __ ! :-) ... makes me smile.
John T.

Arlen Holder November 24th 20 03:21 PM

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:03:29 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

Since according to you just about all the regular posters here are either Ed's sock puppets
or morons, why are you here?

Hi trader_4,

*Did you even _look_ at the headers I've been posting?*
o *Do you not even realize _none_ of these topics are about repair?*

Did you bother to _compare_ the headers, trader_4?
o Only an utter moron (like you appear to be) would miss the match.

Did you bother to notice the topics are infantile & not about repair?
o Only an utter moron (like you appear to be) would miss that fact.

How much of an utter moron are you always going to prove to be trader_4?
o Stop proving me 100% correct about you trader_4.

Only a moron would claim the infantile topics are on topic for repair.

Arlen Holder November 24th 20 03:27 PM

OT best flooring for wee small children :-)

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:13:17 -0500, wrote:

Yet another sock puppet with the same headers & posting pattern...

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: OT best flooring for wee small children :-)