Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My house PASSED it's Single Owner Occupancy Permit inspection!

https://i.postimg.cc/fLBDYNMd/Mulche...t-11-21-19.jpg

Finally! :-) I call it my Retirement Home, as in six years I'll retire and per my most recent Social Security doc will receive $1600/mo if I keep working as I have been.

I'm a happy boy!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 8:56:06 AM UTC-4, wrote:
https://i.postimg.cc/fLBDYNMd/Mulche...t-11-21-19.jpg

Finally! :-) I call it my Retirement Home, as in six years I'll retire and per my most recent Social Security doc will receive $1600/mo if I keep working as I have been.

I'm a happy boy!

So the Rainbow Ranch isn't shared student housing anymore?

How's your job hunt going?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default My faggot house PASSED