Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed"?

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Attention All Masktards!

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

Ever heard of working together for the greater good?

Who decides what the "common good" is?

Real, actual Fascists do.* We exist for no
other reason than to server the state.

Exactly.* I don't want anyone telling me what is best for me to do for
the "collective good."* I pursue happiness and everything else based on
what is good for ME - not the collective.

Yep, you actually are completely selfish, just like a little pre
school kid.

Actually Fred, by not following the actual science
on the issue and inserting your own options as
fact and INSISTING others do as you do, you are
the one acting like preschool school yard bully.
And are acting like an adult Fascist as well.

There is nothing wrong with Maggie's argument.
But a lot wrong with yours.

You and Muggles are both religious hypocrites. You both consider
yourself christians, yet agree that you don't care for anyone else
except yourselves. I was always told that christians are about love and
concern for others.
Muggles mantra is me me me and you agree with her.

You want me to put a mask on my face to make YOU feel better. It's not
my responsibility to make YOU feel better. EASY LOGIC.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles has brought this to us :
On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Yes, but since Halloween is so close it doesn't matter as much.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

It's nothing to do with making me feel better. You just don't seem very
christiany to me.

16 "Bible Verses About Helping Others That Will Inspire You To Lend a Hand"

of 16. Galatians 6:2. ...
of 16. Hebrews 13:16. ...
of 16. John 15:12. ...
of 16. Matthew 5:42. ...
of 16. Proverbs 19:17. ...
of 16. Romans 12:13. ...
of 16. Matthew 5:16. ...
of 16. Proverbs 3:27.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-21 08:09, FromTheRafters wrote:
You*want*me*to*put*a*mask*on*my*face*to *make*YOU*feel*better.

Yes,*but*since*Halloween*is*so*close*it*do esn't*matter*as*much.

Speaking of that, traditionally the political masks
work on Halloween have been a good predictor of the
election. You hear anything on that yet?

Got any leftover Hillary masks? That aught to scare
the little munchkins begging for candy!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Well, my Christian faith has nothing to do with what you think, either.
I'm not impressed by people who LOOK "christiany."

Helping others means nothing if you do it so people can praise you for
doing it. Masks are only a symbol you THINK you're "helping others."

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

It doesn't matter one way or another if you wear a mask because they
don't work. They just make you feel better, for whatever reason you
muster up. Wearing a mask has nothing to do with caring about other people.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

I do not expect any praise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-21 08:09, FromTheRafters wrote:
You*want*me*to*put*a*mask*on*my*face*to*make*YOU*f eel*better.

Yes,*but*since*Halloween*is*so*close*it*doesn't*ma tter*as*much.

Speaking of that, traditionally the political masks
work on Halloween have been a good predictor of the
election. You hear anything on that yet?

No, but it is an interesting idea.

Got any leftover Hillary masks? That aught to scare
the little munchkins begging for candy!

Actually, Halloween celebrations have changed around here since we
started the Pumpkin Festival as an alternative to Trick or Treat
activities. Out here in the woods we don't have much Trick or Treat
going on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-21 08:09, FromTheRafters wrote:
You*want*me*to*put*a*mask*on*my*face*to *make*YOU*feel*better.

Yes,*but*since*Halloween*is*so*close*it*do esn't*matter*as*much.

Speaking of that, traditionally the political masks
work on Halloween have been a good predictor of the
election.* You hear anything on that yet?

No, but it is an interesting idea.

Got any leftover Hillary masks?* That aught to scare
the little munchkins begging for candy!

Actually, Halloween celebrations have changed around here since we
started the Pumpkin Festival as an alternative to Trick or Treat
activities. Out here in the woods we don't have much Trick or Treat
going on.

Sounds like you guys are on to something. I never
liked the going door to door thing.

Although one of my customers likes to dress up like
a scare crow and site with the pumpkins on the
front porch. When he moves a tiny bit, the
kiddies scream.

"The" democrat on the block likes to dress up
his front porch with fake webs and such. He
really gets into it. I wonder if he realizes
that including his Harris/Biden yard sign in the
decorations might send the wrong message.
He did have it up a weeks or so before the
decorations, so maybe he goofed. Funny
either way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:55:38 -0400, FromTheRafters

On 2020-10-21 08:09, FromTheRafters wrote:
You*want*me*to*put*a*mask*on*my*face*to*make*YOU*f eel*better.

Yes,*but*since*Halloween*is*so*close*it*doesn't*ma tter*as*much.

Speaking of that, traditionally the political masks
work on Halloween have been a good predictor of the
election. You hear anything on that yet?

No, but it is an interesting idea.

A long time ago when I lived in Las Vegas there were a lot of sexy nurse,
sexy teacher, sexy librarian, sexy whatever during one Halloween season. I
hoped it was a sign of things to come but it didn't work out that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-21 08:09, FromTheRafters wrote:
You*want*me*to*put*a*mask*on*my*face*to*make*YOU*f eel*better.

Yes,*but*since*Halloween*is*so*close*it*doesn't*ma tter*as*much.

Speaking of that, traditionally the political masks
work on Halloween have been a good predictor of the
election.* You hear anything on that yet?

No, but it is an interesting idea.

Got any leftover Hillary masks?* That aught to scare
the little munchkins begging for candy!

Actually, Halloween celebrations have changed around here since we
started the Pumpkin Festival as an alternative to Trick or Treat
activities. Out here in the woods we don't have much Trick or Treat
going on.

Sounds like you guys are on to something. I never
liked the going door to door thing.

You're no longer the target demographic for the Halloween door to door
thing. It's more for the kids.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

The ONLY reason to tell people how you "help others" is to gain some
sort of pat on the back from the people you tell. THAT's your reward.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

why would anyone expect a reward for helping

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

On 2020-10-19 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 10/19/2020 9:07 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

A thankyou is my reward.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 10:21, Fred wrote:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-10-20 18:40, Fred wrote:

Wrong, as always.

Oh bull **** Fred. Stop trying to cram your opinions
down others throats

Corse you never ever do anything like that, eh ?

And mine arent opinions, they are scientific facts, established with
proper randomised clinical trials in the case of masks.

Not unless you can show evidence. All you have
show is your opinion. And the evidence you
did show REFUTED your opinion. You did not
even read what you sent me. And I showed it
(your cite) to you several times.

Use science, not political correctness.

This is what you are basing your "opinion" on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom

An axiom or postulate is a statement that is
taken to be true, to serve as a premise or
starting point for further reasoning and
arguments. The word comes from the Greek ax*ōma
(ἀξίωμα) 'that which is thought worthy or fit'
or 'that which commends itself as evident'

I will only accept science on this topic. And it
would be a pretty good idea to actually read what
you are sending me before you send it!