Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Attention All Masktards!

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:55:38 -0400, FromTheRafters

On 2020-10-21 08:09, FromTheRafters wrote:
You*want*me*to*put*a*mask*on*my*face*to*make*YOU*f eel*better.

Yes,*but*since*Halloween*is*so*close*it*doesn't*ma tter*as*much.

Speaking of that, traditionally the political masks
work on Halloween have been a good predictor of the
election. You hear anything on that yet?

No, but it is an interesting idea.

A long time ago when I lived in Las Vegas there were a lot of sexy nurse,
sexy teacher, sexy librarian, sexy whatever during one Halloween season. I
hoped it was a sign of things to come but it didn't work out that way.