Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Attention All Masktards!

On 2020-10-21 08:09, FromTheRafters wrote:
YouÂ*wantÂ*meÂ*toÂ*putÂ*aÂ*maskÂ*onÂ*myÂ*faceÂ*to *makeÂ*YOUÂ*feelÂ*better.

Yes,Â*butÂ*sinceÂ*HalloweenÂ*isÂ*soÂ*closeÂ*itÂ*do esn'tÂ*matterÂ*asÂ*much.

Speaking of that, traditionally the political masks
work on Halloween have been a good predictor of the
election.Â* You hear anything on that yet?

No, but it is an interesting idea.

Got any leftover Hillary masks?Â* That aught to scare
the little munchkins begging for candy!

Actually, Halloween celebrations have changed around here since we
started the Pumpkin Festival as an alternative to Trick or Treat
activities. Out here in the woods we don't have much Trick or Treat
going on.

Sounds like you guys are on to something. I never
liked the going door to door thing.

Although one of my customers likes to dress up like
a scare crow and site with the pumpkins on the
front porch. When he moves a tiny bit, the
kiddies scream.

"The" democrat on the block likes to dress up
his front porch with fake webs and such. He
really gets into it. I wonder if he realizes
that including his Harris/Biden yard sign in the
decorations might send the wrong message.
He did have it up a weeks or so before the
decorations, so maybe he goofed. Funny
either way.