Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. PTX SOS

On 10/10/2020 10:51 AM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 10/9/2020 9:36 AM, Snag wrote:
On 10/9/2020 11:07 AM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 10/9/2020 7:04 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/9/20 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:
On 10/8/2020 11:36 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â*Â*Â* This beats listening to our exalted leaders calling each
other liars.
Â*Â*I betcha the regular denizens here remember the originals.
Â*Â* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVjVtpr55M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCoyUxY2HY

Â*Â*Â*Â* Yes,Â* there are commercials to make the world go 'round.

Reminds me of parody I saw yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCkSrNoVmRw

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* I don't get the connection.Â*Â* The links I included are
to the a cappella group Pentatonix.Â*Â* The first is them
singing The Songs of Silence. Simon and Garfunkle
did that long ago.

No, it's not, and no, they didn't.

Â*Â* Yes , it was ...

[Sigh] No, that is not true. The first video is not a performance of The
Songs of Silence, and Simon and Garfunkle never performed a song with
that title.

Too bad your attention span isn't long enough to read a whole
sentence . I said : " Yes , it was , and I think he means "the sounds of
silence" . And yes , S&G did do that one ." Oh dear me , that was 2
whole sentences , hope your brain doesn't overload and explode .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/20 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Â* Too bad your attention span isn't long enough to read a whole
sentence . I said : " Yes , it was , and I think he means "the sounds of
silence" . And yes , S&G did do that one ." Oh dear me , that was 2
whole sentences , hope your brain doesn't overload and explode .

It is unfortunate for you that you can't distinguish between "The Songs
of Silence" and "The Sound of Silence." Simon and Garfunkel never
performed "The Songs of Silence." Even the OP, Dean Hoffman, admitted to
his mistake. I observe that you behave with tendencies of a moron.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/20 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Â*Â* Too bad your attention span isn't long enough to read a whole
sentence . I said : " Yes , it was , and I think he means "the sounds
of silence" . And yes , S&G did do that one ." Oh dear me , that was 2
whole sentences , hope your brain doesn't overload and explode .

It is unfortunate for you that you can't distinguish between "The Songs
of Silence" and "The Sound of Silence." Simon and Garfunkel never
performed "The Songs of Silence." Even the OP, Dean Hoffman, admitted to
his mistake. I observe that you behave with tendencies of a moron.

What a ****tard . I TOLD you I thought he had the song name mixed up
, which he acknowledged and you obviously cannot comprehend .
--
Snag
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/20 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Â* What a ****tard . I TOLD you I thought he had the song name mixed up
, which he acknowledged andÂ* you obviously cannot comprehend .

I never denied what you told me you thought. Why do you insist on using
insults?

Diy sos - the big build Thumper[_2_] UK diy 34 April 1st 13 10:49 PM
DIY SOS Chris J Dixon UK diy 0 March 17th 05 10:07 PM
DIY SOS Last Night - Lime and Sand plaster? Saeed UK diy 6 July 4th 04 04:50 PM
SOS - Laminate floor quickie michael cane UK diy 4 August 10th 03 07:29 PM