Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help identifying faucet manufacturer

What make is crown and capital H logo on the bottom of kitchen faucet?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-203186-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/8/20 8:45 AM, Raj Gaonkar wrote:
What make is crown and capital H logo on the bottom of kitchen faucet?

I don't know but maybe this article will help.
https://www.sunrisespecialty.com/how-to-identify-kitchen-faucet-brand
I liked the suggestion about entering the model number in a search engine
if you can find it. Those are unique to a certain brand sometimes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 18:28:13 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 10/8/20 8:45 AM, Raj Gaonkar wrote:
What make is crown and capital H logo on the bottom of kitchen faucet?

I don't know but maybe this article will help.
https://www.sunrisespecialty.com/how-to-identify-kitchen-faucet-brand
I liked the suggestion about entering the model number in a search engine
if you can find it. Those are unique to a certain brand sometimes.

There only seem to be 4 faucet companies that start with H. Maybe just
look at them and see what looks right.

https://www.faucetline.com/list-of-manufacturers.asp