Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help identifying faucet manufacturer

replying to Boboranntrottier, SummitHomeowner wrote:
boboranntrottier wrote:

I have to replace the ceramic cartridge in my kitchen faucet. I can't
however determine the manufacturer.
It has only a logo on it which I'm hoping somebody can identify it for me
Its a rectangle split in half with a crown on the left side and a "H" on

the
right side
Below the box is a shield with teh letters UPC diagonally across it and a
coppyright notice.
I bought the home from a prominent builder who built this for himself so I
assuem its a resonably high end fixture
Thanks in advance
BOB

There is a kitchen faucet that has a letter V with a circle around it.
Does anyone know what manufacturer this logo belongs to?

Posted to alt.home.repair

boboranntrottier wrote:

I have to replace the ceramic cartridge in my kitchen faucet. I
can't however determine the manufacturer.
It has only a logo on it which I'm hoping somebody can identify it
for me
Its a rectangle split in half with a crown on the left side and a
"H" on

the
right side
Below the box is a shield with teh letters UPC diagonally across it
and a coppyright notice.
I bought the home from a prominent builder who built this for
himself so I assuem its a resonably high end fixture
Thanks in advance
BOB

There is a kitchen faucet that has a letter V with a circle around it.
Does anyone know what manufacturer this logo belongs to?

Possibly Vigo, possibly Vance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to SummitHomeowner, Brian at Fixd wrote:
Were you able to identify the brand? I have a sink in DFW that has the same
marking, haven't been able to figure it out .

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-203186-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 4:14:07 PM UTC-5, Brian at Fixd wrote:

replying to SummitHomeowner, Brian at Fixd wrote:

Were you able to identify the brand? I have a sink in DFW that has the same
marking, haven't been able to figure it out .

for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-203186-.htm

Golly, is Brian at Fixd still hanging around waiting on your reply
two years later?? Oh wait, it's another dummy from HomeMoanersHub;
I should have known.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Moe DeLoughan, Dawn Slocum wrote:
No, it's not Vigo brand as VIGO is spelled out on the product. Good luck on
your search!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-203186-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Brian at Fixd, Grampy wrote:
check NeilP's reply of Nov 28 2009

or see WWW.Whitehauscollection.com

Or Carolyn G's reply of March 20 2016

--