Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need trim for window replacement

looking for .5 inch by .75 white plastic 90 deg for new windows. It is outside ugly.
Need about 42x2x32
Any suggestions? I looked pretty good but someone is going to say...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thomas writes:

looking for .5 inch by .75 white plastic 90 deg for new windows. It is outside ugly.
Need about 42x2x32
Any suggestions? I looked pretty good but someone is going to say...

Here in NJ, the state is loaded with window manufacturers.
I've visited them for trim replacement.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020 12:56:40 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

looking for .5 inch by .75 white plastic 90 deg for new windows. It is outside ugly.
Need about 42x2x32
Any suggestions? I looked pretty good but someone is going to say...

I can't quite figure-out what you're looking for .. outside ugly ?
nor how many linear feet .. 42 x 2 x 32 ?
.... but sometimes I look to the local Habitat For Humanity
Re-Stores for small amounts of odd-ball materials.
I have 4 - 5 Re-Stores within an hours drive.
Good luck.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ale...ner/1000421398

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/r2i...ft-/1000827504

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 6:05:24 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:

wrote:

looking for .5 inch by .75 white plastic 90 deg for new windows. It is outside ugly.
Need about 42x2x32
Any suggestions? I looked pretty good but someone is going to say...

I can't quite figure-out what you're looking for .. outside ugly ?
nor how many linear feet .. 42 x 2 x 32 ?

Me neither. He wants a slab 42x32 that's 2 incheds thick?

OP, this is not twitter. You can write as much as you need to in order
to be unders4tood.
... but sometimes I look to the local Habitat For Humanity
Re-Stores for small amounts of odd-ball materials.
I have 4 - 5 Re-Stores within an hours drive.
Good luck.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ale...ner/1000421398

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/r2i...ft-/1000827504

John T.

Ok, I need a piece of plastic 3 fourths inch by half inch and 8 foot long.