Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm so upset my new friend won't talk to me anymore

So, who's next.
There appear to be a lot of you scum around.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 28 Aug 2020 07:53:50 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

So, who's next.
There appear to be a lot of you scum around.

Did you tell your new friend he was scum?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

So, who's next.
There appear to be a lot of you scum around.

Did you tell your new friend he was scum?

Did I leave that out?

Hey, I watched a few seconds of Rudy last night.

People are saying that he and Trump don't really get along.
They're both into water sports but neither of them wants to
clean up the mess.

They should invite Pence. He doesn't mind wallowing in it
then walking around all day with his clothing stinking.
Well, that's what people are saying.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

So, who's next.
There appear to be a lot of you scum around.

Did you tell your new friend he was scum?

Did I leave that out?

Hey, I watched a few seconds of Rudy last night.

People are saying that he and Trump don't really get along.
They're both into water sports but neither of them wants to
clean up the mess.

They should invite Pence. He doesn't mind wallowing in it
then walking around all day with his clothing stinking.
Well, that's what people are saying.

Reading these posts I am reminded of the two Alzheimer's patients
talking to each other in the nursing home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

So, who's next.
There appear to be a lot of you scum around.

Did you tell your new friend he was scum?

Did I leave that out?

Hey, I watched a few seconds of Rudy last night.

People are saying that he and Trump don't really get along.
They're both into water sports but neither of them wants to
clean up the mess.

They should invite Pence. He doesn't mind wallowing in it
then walking around all day with his clothing stinking.
Well, that's what people are saying.

A lot of people say that.

Mis-selling first Talk-Talk, now BT... Adrian C UK diy 40 October 31st 11 09:00 AM
Talk Talk Internet not working. alexander.keys1[_3_] UK diy 18 July 12th 11 09:56 PM
[OT] ISPs Tiscali/ talk talk, or whatever silly name they call themselves. Donwill[_3_] UK diy 17 September 8th 10 10:53 PM
Talk Talk ? the_constructor UK diy 21 July 25th 07 10:24 AM
Must See Deifferences between Friend & Best Friend [email protected] UK diy 0 August 4th 06 07:19 AM