Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USPS sSorting machines

From NPR today, 4PM show.

What happened to the sorting machines.

In one case 3 have been removed from one location. I don't know how
many other locations there were.

These are big machines, as big as a "low-slung subway car"

The original plan was to take them off line and wrap them in tarps.

But after the new guy DeJoi took the job this spring, that was changed.
They were taken out back, disassembled, and shipped off. They're gone
and can't be retrieved.

I wonder how much they cost.

Did he have a replacement?

It sounds like the plan to remove and replace the health plan,... how
long between removing and replacing. 10 years? 30?

I wonder what his children will think of him when they find out.

I wonder what his grandchildren will think of him.