Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kasitch to speak

Some Democrats are unhappy that John Kasitch is speaking at the Dem,
convention, tonight, because they don't like, for good reason from their
pov and maybe mine too, some of his political positions.

They are so stupid.

The Democrats are not endorsing Kasitch or his policies. Kasitch is
endorsing the Democrats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:11:32 -0400, micky
wrote:

Some Democrats are unhappy that John Kasitch is speaking at the Dem,
convention, tonight, because they don't like, for good reason from their
pov and maybe mine too, some of his political positions.

They are so stupid.

The Democrats are not endorsing Kasitch or his policies. Kasitch is
endorsing the Democrats.

" A man is known by the company he keeps "
Aesop
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 02:07:06 -0400, micky
wrote:

wrote:

Some Democrats are unhappy that John Kasitch is speaking at the Dem,
convention, tonight, because they don't like, for good reason from their
pov and maybe mine too, some of his political positions.

They are so stupid.

The Democrats are not endorsing Kasitch or his policies. Kasitch is
endorsing the Democrats.

" A man is known by the company he keeps"
Aesop
John T.

In my mind, he could never get over the fact that he was not all that
popular during the 2000 and 2016 primary, when he was looking for the
Republican Presidential nomination, and never made it either time.
Somehow, he believed himself to be God's gift to the Republic after that.

I think he's a self-righteous publicity hound, like many politicians,
but he just doesn't have a podium anymore.

Whatever.

Either that or he thinks trump is a disgusting piece of crap who is bad
for America, and he's hoping to influence at least the republicans in
Ohio who voted for him and maybe other Republicans and independents.

I think that's it.

The old line politicians from both parties are upset they couldn't put
another Bush in office (Yeah including the 4th Bush brother and the
tan one)
We had 28 years of the same basic policies and the "one world" people
who run the world liked it that way. For better or worse Trump
derailed that gravy train.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:07:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:

We had 28 years of the same basic policies and the "one world" people
who run the world liked it that way. For better or worse Trump
derailed that gravy train.

Pulled it off onto a siding, perhaps. The "one world" people are still there,
and I think they're going to win in the long run.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/18/2020 12:06 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:07:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:

We had 28 years of the same basic policies and the "one world" people
who run the world liked it that way. For better or worse Trump
derailed that gravy train.

Pulled it off onto a siding, perhaps. The "one world" people are still there,
and I think they're going to win in the long run.

Cindy Hamilton

Unfortunately, you're right. Trump is just a blip.

We are only the chattering class.