Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kasitch to speak

Some Democrats are unhappy that John Kasitch is speaking at the Dem,
convention, tonight, because they don't like, for good reason from their
pov and maybe mine too, some of his political positions.

They are so stupid.

The Democrats are not endorsing Kasitch or his policies. Kasitch is
endorsing the Democrats.