Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?BILL_GATES_SLAMS_HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE=2c_=e2=80= 9cANTI-VAXX?=?B?RVJTLOKAnSA1RyDigJxDT05TUElSQUNJRVPigJ0gSU4gTk VXIElOVEVSVklFVw==?=

Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam €œanti-vaxxers€ and dispel 5G €œconspiracy theories.€

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_BILL_GATES_SLAMS_HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE=2C_= E2=80=9CANTI=2DVAX?=?Q?XERS=2C=E2=80=9D_5G_=E2=80=9CCONSPIRACIES=E2=8 0=9D_IN_NEW_INTERVIEW?=

On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 7:50:39 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam €œanti-vaxxers€ and dispel 5G €œconspiracy theories.€

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Do you believe the 5G "conspiracy theories" ?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_BILL_GATES_SLAMS_HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE=2c_= e2=80=9cANT?=?B?SS1WQVhYRVJTLOKAnSA1RyDigJxDT05TUElSQUNJRVPigJ 0gSU4gTkVXIElOVEVS?=?Q?VIEW?=

On 8/14/2020 10:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 7:50:39 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam €œanti-vaxxers€ and dispel 5G €œconspiracy theories.€

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Do you believe the 5G "conspiracy theories" ?

Cindy Hamilton

After M$'s abysmal record battling Winblow's computer viruses, do you really trust Billy's first attempt at vaccines?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BILL GATES SLAMS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, “ANTI-VAXXERS,” 5G “CONSPIRACIES” IN NEW INTERVIEW

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 07:05:14 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 7:50:39 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam €œanti-vaxxers€ and dispel 5G €œconspiracy theories.€

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Do you believe the 5G "conspiracy theories" ?

Cindy Hamilton

Only to the extent that the telcos want a bigger bite of the data
business. 5G will give them direct access to the TV set top box
without running fiber to the home. You might also see more IoT stuff
connecting directly to the web without using the customer's LAN.

Probably not here but I don't really have any IoT anyway. My
thermostat is not a web device nor is my fridge and washer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 12:11:49 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
On 8/14/2020 10:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 7:50:39 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam €œanti-vaxxers€ and dispel 5G €œconspiracy theories.€

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Do you believe the 5G "conspiracy theories" ?

Cindy Hamilton

After M$'s abysmal record battling Winblow's computer viruses, do you really trust Billy's first attempt at vaccines?

Deflection duly noted. Do you think 5G networks cause COVID-19?

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Then it'll be time to open up that bad boy and clip off the antenna or
cover it with foil or something.

Probably not here but I don't really have any IoT anyway. My
thermostat is not a web device nor is my fridge and washer.

My stove is, but I deemed it unnecessary to tell it my WiFi password. I
have no desire to control my oven from my cell phone.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/14/2020 1:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
[...]

Wow, you're annoying.Â* My condolences to your husband.Â* ;-)

But back to the point, I suppose it's possible that the frequencies used by 5G *might* cause a coronavirus to mutate but is there science to support it????Â* Idunno.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_BILL_GATES_SLAMS_HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE=2c_=e2 =80=9cANTI-?=?B?VkFYWEVSUyzigJ0gNUcg4oCcQ09OU1BJUkFDSUVT4oCdIE lOIE5FVyBJTlRFUlZJ?=?Q?EW?=

On 08/14/2020 12:53 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
My stove is, but I deemed it unnecessary to tell it my WiFi password. I
have no desire to control my oven from my cell phone.

My stove is about as old as I am. You want to control the oven turn the
gas on and light it. With a match, no piezoelectric foofaw.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 20:07:02 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

My stove is about as old as I am. You want to control the oven turn the
gas on and light it. With a match, no piezoelectric foofaw.

I wonder if lighting your place with a match would stop you from driveling.
I suppose not.
Posted to alt.home.repair

patient Spider wrote:
Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world
hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a
softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam
€œanti-vaxxers€ and dispel 5G €œconspiracy theories.€

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan
to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in
late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Do you believe the 5G "conspiracy theories" ?

Cindy Hamilton

After M$'s abysmal record battling Winblow's computer viruses, do you
really trust Billy's first attempt at vaccines?

Deflection duly noted.Â* Do you think 5G networks cause COVID-19?

Cindy Hamilton

Wow, you're annoying.Â* My condolences to your husband.Â* ;-)

But back to the point, I suppose it's possible that the frequencies used
by 5G *might* cause a coronavirus to mutate but is there science to
support it????Â* Idunno.

Exactly. You do not know - anything.