Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_BILL_GATES_SLAMS_HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE=2c_= e2=80=9cANT?= ?B?SS1WQVhYRVJTLOKAnSA1RyDigJxDT05TUElSQUNJRVPigJ 0gSU4gTkVXIElOVEVS?= ?Q?VIEW?=

On 8/14/2020 1:29 PM, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
On 8/14/2020 1:23 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 12:11:49 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient
Spider wrote:
On 8/14/2020 10:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 7:50:39 PM UTC-4, A noiseless
patient Spider wrote:
Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world
hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a
softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam
anti-vaxxers and dispel 5G conspiracy theories.

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan
to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in
late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Do you believe the 5G "conspiracy theories" ?

Cindy Hamilton

After M$'s abysmal record battling Winblow's computer viruses, do you
really trust Billy's first attempt at vaccines?

Deflection duly noted.* Do you think 5G networks cause COVID-19?

Cindy Hamilton

Wow, you're annoying.* My condolences to your husband.* ;-)

But back to the point, I suppose it's possible that the frequencies used
by 5G *might* cause a coronavirus to mutate but is there science to
support it????* Idunno.

Exactly. You do not know - anything.