Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_BILL_GATES_SLAMS_HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE=2C_= E2=80=9CANTI=2DVAX?=?Q?XERS=2C=E2=80=9D_5G_=E2=80=9CCONSPIRACIES=E2=8 0=9D_IN_NEW_INTERVIEW?=

On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 07:05:14 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 7:50:39 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:
Billionaire eugenicist admits globalists to continue holding world hostage until vaccine arrives

Billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates joined Bloomberg News for a softball interview to promote his COVID-19 vaccine, slam €śanti-vaxxers€ť and dispel 5G €śconspiracy theories.€ť

In the interview published Thursday, Gates confirms globalists plan to continue holding the world hostage until his vaccine arrives in late 2021.

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-...new-interview/

Do you believe the 5G "conspiracy theories" ?

Cindy Hamilton

Only to the extent that the telcos want a bigger bite of the data
business. 5G will give them direct access to the TV set top box
without running fiber to the home. You might also see more IoT stuff
connecting directly to the web without using the customer's LAN.

Then it'll be time to open up that bad boy and clip off the antenna or
cover it with foil or something.

Probably not here but I don't really have any IoT anyway. My
thermostat is not a web device nor is my fridge and washer.

My stove is, but I deemed it unnecessary to tell it my WiFi password. I
have no desire to control my oven from my cell phone.

Cindy Hamilton