Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New York AG sues NRA, seeks to dissolve

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 18:07:43 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 07:09:55 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 3:24:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 06:45:50 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

If you were worried about things like that you would never give a dime
to the red cross.

I was unaware that the Red Cross is blocking any reasonable new gun laws,

So you admit this has nothing to do with fraud. It is just trying to
kill off the people who support the 2d amendment

You must have me confused with someone else. I said it was politically
motivated in my first post. But it apparently does have something to do
with fraud, if there is no fraud, no wrongdoing in this non-profit,
then the AG has no case.

I agree. Let her make her case. If she fails, she fails, and the finger
pointing can begin in earnest. Her office has a decent track record in
court, though, so I think they should take it seriously.

This is just a frivolous law suit designed to drain the NRA coffers at
the expense of the New York tax payer and maybe help a democrat
candidate or two but that might end up backfiring.