Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Campaign to Eliminate Hell (what a good idea )

On 8/11/20 12:24 AM, Bod wrote:
So what is it, are us sinners going to a fiery hell or not?
Please make your mind up. The world needs to know.

Having bad neighbors is a form of Hell.

What kind of neighbors do you want living next-door?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/08/2020 11:43, Winston Churchill wrote:
On 8/11/20 12:24 AM, Bod wrote:
So what is it, are us sinners going to a fiery hell or not?
Please make your mind up. The world needs to know.

Having bad neighbors is a form of Hell.

What kind of neighbors do you want living next-door?

2 or 3 sex mad virgins who regularly feed me cherries and give me lots
of money every week.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/20 12:24 AM, Bod wrote:
So what is it, are us sinners going to a fiery hell or not?
Please make your mind up. The world needs to know.

Having bad neighbors is a form of Hell.

What kind of neighbors do you want living next-door?

2 or 3 sex mad virgins who regularly feed me cherries and give me lots of money every week.

When it comes to women and sex, there is no free lunch.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/20 12:24 AM, Bod wrote:
So what is it, are us sinners going to a fiery hell or not?
Please make your mind up. The world needs to know.

Having bad neighbors is a form of Hell.

What kind of neighbors do you want living next-door?

2 or 3 sex mad virgins who regularly feed me cherries and give me lots
of money every week.

When it comes to women and sex, there is no free lunch.

There is, in Islam hell. 72 virgins waiting for each bloke(apparently).
It'd be just my luck to get 72 bald headed blind/toothless 100 year old
transgenders with bad breath and Dementia.
Posted to alt.home.repair

A noiseless patient Spider wrote:

When it comes to women and sex, there is no free lunch.

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex
for money costs less." ~ Brendan Francis

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/20 12:24 AM, Bod wrote:
So what is it, are us sinners going to a fiery hell or not?
Please make your mind up. The world needs to know.

Having bad neighbors is a form of Hell.

What kind of neighbors do you want living next-door?

2 or 3 sex mad virgins who regularly feed me cherries and give me lots of
money every week.

You should burn, boy.

This is the religion for me.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-af...inking-alcohol

Not much of a church tho.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/11/20 12:24 AM, Bod wrote:
So what is it, are us sinners going to a fiery hell or not?
Please make your mind up. The world needs to know.

Having bad neighbors is a form of Hell.

What kind of neighbors do you want living next-door?

2 or 3 sex mad virgins who regularly feed me cherries and give me lots
of money every week.

You should burn, boy.

This is the religion for me.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-af...inking-alcohol

Not much of a church tho.

Coincidence or what! I was gonna post that earlier, but changed my
mind. God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should be
"I don't know".
Believing in just faith is ridiculous.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should
be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

--
"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great many things, and
I have succeeded fairly well." ~Robert Benchley
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 2:01:19 PM UTC-4, badgolferman wrote:
Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should
be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

Self-hypnosis.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/08/2020 19:01, badgolferman wrote:
Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should
be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

Just saying they had an experience is no proof to anyone else.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer
should be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

Just saying they had an experience is no proof to anyone else.

You didn't ask for proof to anyone else, either way belief in God is a
personal thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer

should be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that
has convinced them of the existence of God?

Self-hypnosis.

You can say that if you want, but many people have been at extreme lows
in their lives and unable to change themselves no matter what they try,
yet when they surrender unconditionally to a higher power and ask for
help they get it immediately. Addicts and alcoholics come to mind.
Don't be so quick to dismiss other people's experience just because you
haven't had the same.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer
should be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

Just saying they had an experience is no proof to anyone else.

You didn't ask for proof to anyone else, either way belief in God is a
personal thing.

Well until evidence is provided beyond doubt to me, I'll assume that
there is no god. The supposed god must be the hide and seek champion of
the world. Most of the miracle stories claimed in the bible were copied
from siilar myths way before the bible was mashed together.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer
should be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that
has convinced them of the existence of God?

Self-hypnosis.

You can say that if you want, but many people have been at extreme lows
in their lives and unable to change themselves no matter what they try,
yet when they surrender unconditionally to a higher power and ask for
help they get it immediately. Addicts and alcoholics come to mind.
Don't be so quick to dismiss other people's experience just because you
haven't had the same.

When has a prayer replaced an amputees limb.....answer= NEVER.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer
should be "I don't know".Â* Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

Just saying they had an experience is no proof to anyone else.

You didn't ask for proof to anyone else, either way belief in God is a
personal thing.

Well until evidence is provided beyond doubt to me, I'll assume that
there is no god.Â* The supposed god must be the hide and seek champion of
the world. Most of the miracle stories claimed in the bible were copied
from siilar myths way before the bible was mashed together.

6 Miracle Birth Stories Beyond Jesus

https://www.livescience.com/42187-mi...ond-jesus.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

"badgolferman" wrote in message
Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should
be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

They need a psychiatrist.

That was clearly true of Joan of Arc,

It also happened to a mate of mine who quite literally
decided that when the message number in a group chat
became 666, his god was directly communicating with him.

He has since quite literally been forcibly incarcerated
in the loony bin a number of times now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer
should be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

Just saying they had an experience is no proof to anyone else.

You didn't ask for proof to anyone else, either way belief in God is a
personal thing.

Well until evidence is provided beyond doubt to me, I'll assume that
there is no god. The supposed god must be the hide and seek champion of
the world. Most of the miracle stories claimed in the bible were copied
from siilar myths way before the bible was mashed together.

6 Miracle Birth Stories Beyond Jesus

https://www.livescience.com/42187-mi...ond-jesus.html

Not surprising that more than just that slut of a mom who produced that
fool that got nailed up by the romans managed to come up with that
immortal line after a quick **** with some passing goat herder. "God dun it"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should
be "I don't know".Â* Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

They need a psychiatrist.

That was clearly true of Joan of Arc,

It also happened to a mate of mine who quite literally
decided that when the message number in a group chat
became 666, his god was directly communicating with him.

He has since quite literally been forcibly incarcerated
in the loony bin a number of times now.

Oh dear, that's sad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/08/2020 19:59, %% wrote:

Bod wrote:

[...]

It's all part of his/her/its plan you know.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:32 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 03:32:52 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

03:32 am in Australia? Yet AGAIN? LMAO You are certainly misery incarnate,
you senile trolling pest!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 04:50:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

They need a psychiatrist.

Says the poor senile idiot who gets up EVERY NIGHT between 1 and 4 am in
Australia, just so he has someone to talk to on Usenet!!! LOL

FLUSH the rest of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 04:59:15 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should
be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

They need a psychiatrist.

That was clearly true of Joan of Arc,

It also happened to a mate of mine who quite literally
decided that when the message number in a group chat
became 666, his god was directly communicating with him.

He has since quite literally been forcibly incarcerated
in the loony bin a number of times now.

Oh dear, that's sad.

Its been a fascinating insight into loonies, He is still
completely lucid when he has been frog marched
into the loony bin yet again. The first time he actually
rang me from the loony bin to ask me which region
free dvd player his wife should be buying so he could
play his collection of dvds while in the loony bin.

The one I found has a complicated system for making
it region free so told him to ring me again when he had
it and led him thru the procedure to make it region
free. He managed that without any problem. Another
programmer by trade

On another occasion he had decided that a child's
toy plane that had been left in the stair well of the
block of flats that they were living in was the message
from god. His wife managed to persuade him to
see the doctor that time and thats how he managed
to end up in the loony bin that time.

He is just one of the 4 loonies I know quite well.

One of the others worked for a mate of mine who
was working back one weekend in the big workshop.
Thought he looked odd walking towards him in the
big workshop. Turned out that there was no hand
on the end of the arm. He had taken the biblical
proclamation "if thine hand offends thee, but it off"
and had done that quite literally with a radial arm saw.

My mate said that they should have sewn it on backwards to teach him a
lesson.

That one later murdered his own little kid with
the poor kid cowering back in the corner of the
toilet when the loony decided that he was the devil.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 05:42:50 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rodent Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer
should be "I don't know". Believing in just faith is
ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that
has convinced them of the existence of God?

Self-hypnosis.

You can say that if you want, but many people have been at extreme
lows in their lives and unable to change themselves no matter what
they try, yet when they surrender unconditionally to a higher power
and ask for help they get it immediately. Addicts and alcoholics
come to mind. Don't be so quick to dismiss other people's
experience just because you haven't had the same.

When has a prayer replaced an amputees limb.....answer= NEVER.

Maybe not, but it has eventually replaced their attitude and outlook on
life.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Bod wrote:

[...]

Like believing that folk will burn in hell if they don't believe in god.
Strange that a loving god would even think about such a macabre thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

Like believing that folk will burn in hell if they don't believe in
god. Strange that a loving god would even think about such a macabre
thing.

When it gets really bad we will likely have another Great Flood and
start all over.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 19:25:21 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote:

Bod wrote:

Like believing that folk will burn in hell if they don't believe in
god. Strange that a loving god would even think about such a macabre
thing.

When it gets really bad we will likely have another Great Flood and
start all over.

We don't all live along a single river anymore.