Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default The Campaign to Eliminate Hell (what a good idea )

On 11/08/2020 20:42, %% wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 11/08/2020 19:50, %% wrote:

"badgolferman" wrote in message
Bod wrote:

God believers never cease to amuse me.
Nobody knows if there is/was a god. Their most honest answer should
be "I don't know".Â* Believing in just faith is ridiculous.

What if that person has had a personal spiritual experience that has
convinced them of the existence of God?

They need a psychiatrist.

That was clearly true of Joan of Arc,

It also happened to a mate of mine who quite literally
decided that when the message number in a group chat
became 666, his god was directly communicating with him.

He has since quite literally been forcibly incarcerated
in the loony bin a number of times now.

Oh dear, that's sad.

Its been a fascinating insight into loonies, He is still
completely lucid when he has been frog marched
into the loony bin yet again. The first time he actually
rang me from the loony bin to ask me which region
free dvd player his wife should be buying so he could
play his collection of dvds while in the loony bin.

The one I found has a complicated system for making
it region free so told him to ring me again when he had
it and led him thru the procedure to make it region
free. He managed that without any problem. Another
programmer by trade

On another occasion he had decided that a child's
toy plane that had been left in the stair well of the
block of flats that they were living in was the message
from god. His wife managed to persuade him to
see the doctor that time and thats how he managed
to end up in the loony bin that time.

He is just one of the 4 loonies I know quite well.

One of the others worked for a mate of mine who
was working back one weekend in the big workshop.
Thought he looked odd walking towards him in the
big workshop. Turned out that there was no hand
on the end of the arm. He had taken the biblical
proclamation "if thine hand offends thee, but it off"
and had done that quite literally with a radial arm saw.

My mate said that they should have sewn it on backwards to teach him a
lesson.

That one later murdered his own little kid with
the poor kid cowering back in the corner of the
toilet when the loony decided that he was the devil.

Bloody hell!