Will

Default Help fixing a rubber roof (slight leakage)

I two 'addition' rooms that have rubber roofs on them (it looks like the
same rubber that is used in bicycle tires) and am getting some water leakage
between the walls. These are basically flat (very slight grade to assist
in drainage).

I don't think the rubber has been touched for over 12 years and am wondering
if anyone has any reccos for how to address the leakage issue.

I have been poking around on the internet and there seem to be products that
you can 'paint' over an existing roof to extend the life of the rubber.
(like http://www.epdmcoatings.com/)

Ultimatly both roofs will be replaced but am looking for something to extend
the life for about 2 years.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Will

Fibreglass flat roof Peter Balcombe UK diy 10 January 30th 04 09:56 PM
Flat roof Peter Balcombe UK diy 0 January 25th 04 12:27 PM
Replace Shingles on Roof or Not? jeff Home Repair 4 July 28th 03 06:16 PM
Rolled Roofing Blowing Off Manufactured Home, Repair Expensive? AJ Home Repair 7 July 9th 03 12:12 AM