Patt

Default painting help

The walls of the house(interior) are now a darker blue color. The paint is
latex. The color is going to be changed to a beige. What is the best
primer to use? I want to use a latex primer tinted to the beige color and
then one top coat. Will it cover in the two coats? Thanks.
P.

Les Nessman

"Patt" wrote in message
The walls of the house(interior) are now a darker blue color. The paint is
latex. The color is going to be changed to a beige. What is the best
primer to use? I want to use a latex primer tinted to the beige color and
then one top coat. Will it cover in the two coats? Thanks.

I've heard Bulls Eye and am about to use that on a 1970's bathroom vanity.
(our temporary short term solution before costly future renos)

SQLit

"Patt" wrote in message
The walls of the house(interior) are now a darker blue color. The paint is
latex. The color is going to be changed to a beige. What is the best
primer to use? I want to use a latex primer tinted to the beige color and
then one top coat. Will it cover in the two coats? Thanks.
P.

I am not sold on paint brands. I do not use the $25.00 a gallon stuff nor
the $10.00.
Talk to the folks at the paint store to be sure but light over dark sound
like 3 coats to me.