Posted to alt.home.repair

Default THE NEW NORMAL IN NYC: 11 PEOPLE SHOT IN UNDER 12 HOURS

Retiring detective warns the demise of NYC is coming if police continue to be stripped of resources

As police warn that the disbanding of vital units will lead to anarchy in New York City, a total of eleven people were shot in the space of under 12 hours on Saturday night.

According to a report by The New York Post, there were eight separate shooting incidents between the hours of 5.30 pm to 5am in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.

Within one week there have now been 59 shootings in New York, with a total of 81 people shot.

https://www.infowars.com/the-new-nor...nder-12-hours/

The democrats plan to defund the police is working already.* LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Roger Oveur" wrote

| Retiring detective warns the "demise" of NYC is coming if police continue
to be stripped of resources

| As police warn that the disbanding of vital units will lead to anarchy in
New York City, a total of eleven people were shot in the space of under 12
hours on Saturday night.

| According to a report by The New York Post, there were eight separate
shooting incidents between the hours of 5.30 pm to 5am in Brooklyn, The
Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.

| Within one week there have now been 59 shootings in New York, with a total
of 81 people shot.

https://www.infowars.com/the-new-nor...nder-12-hours/

You seem to be leaving out the more immediate cause:
Courts are closed due to coronavirus. So criminals
are being let go, back onto the streets. If defunding
has an effect that will happen after the defunding happens.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 8:08 AM, Roger Oveur wrote:
Retiring detective warns the demise of NYC is coming if police
continue to be stripped of resources

As police warn that the disbanding of vital units will lead to anarchy
in New York City, a total of eleven people were shot in the space of
under 12 hours on Saturday night.

According to a report by The New York Post, there were eight separate
shooting incidents between the hours of 5.30 pm to 5am in Brooklyn, The
Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.

Within one week there have now been 59 shootings in New York, with a
total of 81 people shot.

https://www.infowars.com/the-new-nor...nder-12-hours/

The democrats plan to defund the police is working already.* LOL

NYC and the whole state is headed down the toilet. Veteran police will
be retiring in droves. With no cash bail in the state a miscreant can
have a hundred misdemeanors and be let loose: " Under the new law,
judges will no longer be able to set bail for a long list of
misdemeanors and nonviolent felonies, including stalking, assault
without serious injury, burglary, many drug offenses, and even some
kinds of arson and robbery."

Extremely high taxes are already chasing the rich out of the state and
middle class is following.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 9:04 AM, Mayayana wrote:
"Roger Oveur" wrote

| Retiring detective warns the "demise" of NYC is coming if police continue
to be stripped of resources

| As police warn that the disbanding of vital units will lead to anarchy in
New York City, a total of eleven people were shot in the space of under 12
hours on Saturday night.

| According to a report by The New York Post, there were eight separate
shooting incidents between the hours of 5.30 pm to 5am in Brooklyn, The
Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.

| Within one week there have now been 59 shootings in New York, with a total
of 81 people shot.

https://www.infowars.com/the-new-nor...nder-12-hours/

You seem to be leaving out the more immediate cause:
Courts are closed due to coronavirus. So criminals
are being let go, back onto the streets. If defunding
has an effect that will happen after the defunding happens.

Not sure about NY but most Chicago shootings go unsolved and never make it to court.* I suspect most libtard cities are the same.* Democrats protect their fellow criminals.

--
Taxpayers Lives Matter. Without taxpayers, there will be no free stuff for CHAZ/CHOP cities.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 9:06 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Sounds like Alexandria Ocasio-CHAZ/CHOP is doing a great job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2020 9:24 AM, Roger Oveur wrote:
[...]

Bill de Blasio in the city and Andrew Cuomo in the state. Besides the
rotten no cash bail law they both blame the police.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Grumpy Old White Guy" wrote

| Not sure about NY but most Chicago shootings go unsolved and never make it
to court. I suspect most libtard cities are the same. Democrats protect
their fellow criminals.

Yes, you're probably right. I think I've heard
that. There's no crime in Texas or Florida, but
in San Francisco there are usually 2,000 people
killed or robbed daily. When will they learn, huh?

Maybe we should cut police funding in those
"libtard" places so the police won't be able to give
out so much free housing to criminals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 08:08:51 -0400, Roger Oveur
wrote:

Retiring detective warns the demise of NYC is coming if police continue to be stripped of resources

As police warn that the disbanding of vital units will lead to anarchy in New York City, a total of eleven people were shot in the space of under 12 hours on Saturday night.

According to a report by The New York Post, there were eight separate shooting incidents between the hours of 5.30 pm to 5am in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.

Within one week there have now been 59 shootings in New York, with a total of 81 people shot.

https://www.infowars.com/the-new-nor...nder-12-hours/

The democrats plan to defund the police is working already.* LOL

This is simply the result of reversing the Giuliani, Bloomberg
miracle. By allowing minor crimes to go unpunished major crimes follow
along. NYC is well on it's way to being on the list of most dangerous
cities again like it was when Koch and Dinkens ran it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I've been watching 'The Deuce' which portrays 42nd Street as I remember
it from the '60s and '70s. I understand it was cleaned up and isn't any
fun any more. Bring back the Deuce!