Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] is offline

Default THE NEW NORMAL IN NYC: 11 PEOPLE SHOT IN UNDER 12 HOURS

On 6/29/2020 9:04 AM, Mayayana wrote:
"Roger Oveur" wrote

| Retiring detective warns the "demise" of NYC is coming if police continue
to be stripped of resources

| As police warn that the disbanding of vital units will lead to anarchy in
New York City, a total of eleven people were shot in the space of under 12
hours on Saturday night.

| According to a report by The New York Post, there were eight separate
shooting incidents between the hours of 5.30 pm to 5am in Brooklyn, The
Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.

| Within one week there have now been 59 shootings in New York, with a total
of 81 people shot.

https://www.infowars.com/the-new-nor...nder-12-hours/

You seem to be leaving out the more immediate cause:
Courts are closed due to coronavirus. So criminals
are being let go, back onto the streets. If defunding
has an effect that will happen after the defunding happens.

Not sure about NY but most Chicago shootings go unsolved and never make it to court.Â* I suspect most libtard cities are the same.Â* Democrats protect their fellow criminals.

--
Taxpayers Lives Matter. Without taxpayers, there will be no free stuff for CHAZ/CHOP cities.