Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do I make a storm door close when the window (not screen) ison it?

Ive installed about 10 this year and had to go back and adjust 5 that wouldnt close properly I adjusted the seal at the bottom of the door to allow air to flow through worked fine but customers did complain about seeing light under the door