DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do I make a storm door close when the window (not screen) ison it? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/650901-re-how-do-i-make-storm-door-close-when-window-not-screen-ison.html)

[email protected] June 19th 20 10:30 PM

How do I make a storm door close when the window (not screen) ison it?

Ive installed about 10 this year and had to go back and adjust 5 that wouldnt close properly I adjusted the seal at the bottom of the door to allow air to flow through worked fine but customers did complain about seeing light under the door

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] June 20th 20 12:55 AM

On 6/19/2020 5:30 PM, wrote:
Ive installed about 10 this year and had to go back and adjust 5 that wouldnt close properly I adjusted the seal at the bottom of the door to allow air to flow through worked fine but customers did complain about seeing light under the door

Why not give them a quality closer? A gap at the bottom negates the
reason to have a storm door.