Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need 36 x 78 entrance door

Suggestions please. Having hard time. My storm door will not allow 80 because of outside awning. Quarter inch allowance
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 31 May 2020 08:53:40 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

Suggestions please. Having hard time.
My storm door will not allow 80 because of outside awning.
Quarter inch allowance

https://www.strassburger.net/doors/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2020 11:53 AM, Thomas wrote:
Suggestions please. Having hard time. My storm door will not allow 80 because of outside awning. Quarter inch allowance

Get a wood door and trim it. Or find a manufacturer. It has been ma ny
years but I was able to buy doors any height to the inch direct from the
factory. I don't know if any place like that is still around, that was
40 years ago.

You won't find it as a standard size at the big box stores.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/2020 11:53 AM, Thomas wrote:
Suggestions please. Having hard time. My storm door will not allow 80 because of outside awning. Quarter inch allowance

I should have also suggested, can you trim the awning or mount it higher?