Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lincoln Project

Can Trump get any dumber?

Have you hear of The Lincoln Project? No, I haven't, until Trump gave
them plenty of free publicity by tweeting and ranting about it.

The purpose of The Lincoln Project is to prevent the re-election of the
President. They had minimal funding and little publicity. They may
have just faded away but no. . . .the guy they are opposing gave them
plenty of free publicity that you just can't buy. He went on his
typical junior high mentality name calling and brought them to the
attention of millions of voters. How dumb can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:54:21 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Can Trump get any dumber?

Have you hear of The Lincoln Project? No, I haven't, until Trump gave
them plenty of free publicity by tweeting and ranting about it.

The purpose of The Lincoln Project is to prevent the re-election of the
President. They had minimal funding and little publicity. They may
have just faded away but no. . . .the guy they are opposing gave them
plenty of free publicity that you just can't buy. He went on his
typical junior high mentality name calling and brought them to the
attention of millions of voters. How dumb can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

Funny that you brought that up. This morning I was planning to find their
website, sign up, contribute. I too had not heard of it before Trump gave
them free publicity. As I understand it, it was created by George Conway,
Kelly Anne's husband. Boy, that must be some household. I mean it would
already be really bad if while being on the president's senior staff, your
spouse was occasionally saying something negative about the president, or
maybe writing an op ed criticizing some policy. But George has gone way
beyond that, he's running a PCA to unseat him! And then Trump's attack
on George included him saying, "I don't know what Kelly Anne did to moon
face George, but it must have been really bad. ROFL Just another day
in Crazy Town. Who would have expected this when you elect a reality TV
show host as president?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 May 2020 09:54:18 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Can Trump get any dumber?

Have you hear of The Lincoln Project? No, I haven't, until Trump gave
them plenty of free publicity by tweeting and ranting about it.

The purpose of The Lincoln Project is to prevent the re-election of the
President. They had minimal funding and little publicity. They may
have just faded away but no. . . .the guy they are opposing gave them
plenty of free publicity that you just can't buy. He went on his
typical junior high mentality name calling and brought them to the
attention of millions of voters. How dumb can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

Awww ... did some twouble-maker wiggle his laser-pointer-light
in fwont of widdle Donnie .. again ! ?
.. chase the light Donnie ... get it .. :-)
Maybe if we point it down your throat it will cure the China flu !
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2020 6:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Can Trump get any dumber?

Have you hear of The Lincoln Project?Â* No, I haven't, until Trump gave
them plenty of free publicity by tweeting and ranting about it.

The purpose of The Lincoln Project is to prevent the re-election of the
President.Â* They had minimal funding and little publicity.Â* They may
have just faded away but no. . . .the guy they are opposing gave them
plenty of free publicity that you just can't buy.Â* He went on his
typical junior high mentality name calling and brought them to the
attention of millions of voters.Â* How dumb can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

Their recent ad about trump proves that there are still a few
Republicans that can think.

https://lincolnproject.us/news/mourning-america/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 May 2020 11:56:11 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 5/6/2020 6:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Can Trump get any dumber?

Have you hear of The Lincoln Project?* No, I haven't, until Trump gave
them plenty of free publicity by tweeting and ranting about it.

The purpose of The Lincoln Project is to prevent the re-election of the
President.* They had minimal funding and little publicity.* They may
have just faded away but no. . . .the guy they are opposing gave them
plenty of free publicity that you just can't buy.* He went on his
typical junior high mentality name calling and brought them to the
attention of millions of voters.* How dumb can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

Their recent ad about trump proves that there are still a few
Republicans that can think.

https://lincolnproject.us/news/mourning-america/

Rick Wilson is one of the founders of the Lincoln Project, and last night
in an interview he said if Trump didn't like the first commercial, he's
_really_ not going to like the second one. They're getting that one ready
now.

He said they'll judge their success by how much rage tweeting Trump does
and make adjustments along the way. When they find soft spots, they'll
exploit them. I think the problem will be too much to work with rather than
too little.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, 7 May 2020 00:54:55 UTC+1, Jim Joyce wrote:
[...]

NEW Secure Crypto Currency investment Platform
6% - 10% Daily Lifetime
0.25% - 0.42% Hourly
https://bit.ly/2KZBGMK
Principal back any time with fee
Minimum investment : $20
All currencies accepted
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/06/2020 07:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Can Trump get any dumber?

Have you hear of The Lincoln Project? No, I haven't, until Trump gave
them plenty of free publicity by tweeting and ranting about it.

The purpose of The Lincoln Project is to prevent the re-election of the
President. They had minimal funding and little publicity. They may
have just faded away but no. . . .the guy they are opposing gave them
plenty of free publicity that you just can't buy. He went on his
typical junior high mentality name calling and brought them to the
attention of millions of voters. How dumb can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

Is that sleazy son of a bitch Kristol hiding in the wings? His father
was a Trotskyist and Billy's diapers were red. He's returning to his
roots like a dog to vomit.