Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Lincoln Project

On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:54:21 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Can Trump get any dumber?

Have you hear of The Lincoln Project? No, I haven't, until Trump gave
them plenty of free publicity by tweeting and ranting about it.

The purpose of The Lincoln Project is to prevent the re-election of the
President. They had minimal funding and little publicity. They may
have just faded away but no. . . .the guy they are opposing gave them
plenty of free publicity that you just can't buy. He went on his
typical junior high mentality name calling and brought them to the
attention of millions of voters. How dumb can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

Funny that you brought that up. This morning I was planning to find their
website, sign up, contribute. I too had not heard of it before Trump gave
them free publicity. As I understand it, it was created by George Conway,
Kelly Anne's husband. Boy, that must be some household. I mean it would
already be really bad if while being on the president's senior staff, your
spouse was occasionally saying something negative about the president, or
maybe writing an op ed criticizing some policy. But George has gone way
beyond that, he's running a PCA to unseat him! And then Trump's attack
on George included him saying, "I don't know what Kelly Anne did to moon
face George, but it must have been really bad. ROFL Just another day
in Crazy Town. Who would have expected this when you elect a reality TV
show host as president?