Posted to alt.home.repair

Default YouTube censors two emergency room doctors

YouTube censors two emergency room doctors.Â* Proof that the left is intolerant of differing opinions.Â* Totally unacceptable!

https://www.turnto23.com/news/corona...n-from-youtube

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2020 5:10 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Roger Oveur writes:

YouTube censors two emergency room doctors.ÂÂ* Proof that the left is intolerant of differing opinions.ÂÂ* Totally unacceptable!
https://www.turnto23.com/news/corona...n-from-youtube

Hey, tell you what. I'll make the same offer to you
and to them that I've previously made for other denialists.

I'll cheerfully spot you a monthly unlimited NYC area
MetroCard Gold, or a similar transit pass in whatever
city you're in, provided you (and they) use it to get
to and from work everyday for a month.

Game? Or coward?

Meanwhile, I'll let the sane folk here guess at how
much this has cost me so far...

Yah, democrats love to censor opposing opinions.Â* You go girl!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In Roger Oveur writes:

Yah, democrats love to censor opposing opinions.Â* You go girl!

So, Roger, you willing to take that offer for a subway pass?

The subway? What is it?

It's a big long choo choo with lots of people
inside, but that's not important now. And it's
got lots of vectors, Victor.

Coward. Pathetic. Sad

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2020 5:34 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Roger Oveur writes:

Yah, democrats love to censor opposing opinions.ÂÂ* You go girl!

So, Roger, you willing to take that offer for a subway pass?

The subway? What is it?

It's a big long choo choo with lots of people
inside, but that's not important now. And it's
got lots of vectors, Victor.

Coward. Pathetic. Sad

Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.Â* I guess youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.

Anyway, 23ABC posted the video on their own site out of reach of youtube censors.

https://www.turnto23.com/news/corona...n-from-youtube

Posted to alt.home.repair

In Roger Oveur writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad

Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.Â* I guess youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.

Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2020 6:49 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Roger Oveur writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad

Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.ÂÂ* I guess youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.

Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

Who gives a rip what happens on transits? Wear a mask if you think
it'll protect you.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

In Muggles writes:

Who gives a rip what happens on transits? Wear a mask if you think
it'll protect you.

Such animosity and hatred. Your teachers would be so disappointed
in you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad

Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.Â* I guess youtube just
joined the rest of the MSM.

Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

Who gives a rip what happens on transits? Wear a mask if you think
it'll protect you.

Still unable to grasp the idea behind the mask, eh?

Think of it as a sneeze guard on your face. If you don't know that you
are sick, wear the mask to protect *OTHERS*. If you do know that you
are sick, self isolate (quarantine), if you are very sick, call a
doctor.

Pence, vice idiot, should have worn a mask at the recent media circus.
Having a recent test which says you don't have the virus doesn't mean
that you didn't get exposed since the test was taken - you "don't know"
that you are sick in that scenario and should be wearing a mask to
protect others.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/29/2020 07:30 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Muggles writes:

Who gives a rip what happens on transits? Wear a mask if you think
it'll protect you.

Such animosity and hatred. Your teachers would be so disappointed
in you.

The shouldn't be a problem. De Blasio said all the subway cars will be
dipped in Clorox every night, sleeping homeless, garbage, and all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In rbowman writes:

Such animosity and hatred. Your teachers would be so disappointed
in you.

The shouldn't be a problem. De Blasio said all the subway cars will be
dipped in Clorox every night, sleeping homeless, garbage, and all.

If you're so sure, then how come you're not
accepting my offer?

Delusional dreck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2020 7:49 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Roger Oveur writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad

Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.ÂÂ* I guess youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.

Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

You're afraid of a little flu virus and you're calling me a coward?Â* LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

In Roger Oveur writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad
Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.ÂÂ* I guess youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.

Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

You're afraid of a little flu virus and you're calling me a coward?Â* LOL

So when are you picking up your MetroCard Gold [tm]?

Pitiful

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:34:06 +0000 (UTC), danny burstein
wrote:

In Roger Oveur writes:

Yah, democrats love to censor opposing opinions.ÂÂ* You go girl!

So, Roger, you willing to take that offer for a subway pass?

I wouldn't ride on the Subway last year. Covid is only one of the
pathogens you might get there. I won't even go to New York City. It is
just a step above Calcutta.
I have been there, a lot and I hated it every time. I was happy when I
did not have a business need to go back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/29/2020 08:29 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In rbowman writes:

Such animosity and hatred. Your teachers would be so disappointed
in you.

The shouldn't be a problem. De Blasio said all the subway cars will be
dipped in Clorox every night, sleeping homeless, garbage, and all.

If you're so sure, then how come you're not
accepting my offer?

Delusional dreck.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/29/mta-mu...mmuters-cuomo/

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/de-bla...ut-of-control/

No, it's Cuomo and De Blasio that are delusional. Personally, I haven't
been in NYC since 1988 and you couldn't pay me enough to go there again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/20 10:41 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Roger Oveur writes:

On 4/29/2020 7:49 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Roger Oveur writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad
Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.ÀšÃ‚Â* I guess youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.
Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

You're afraid of a little flu virus and you're calling me a coward?ÂÂ* LOL

So when are you picking up your MetroCard Gold [tm]?

Pitiful

The majority of NYC is a ********.Â* Why would anyone want to go there?

Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad
Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.Â* I guess youtube just
joined the rest of the MSM.

Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

You're afraid of a little flu virus and you're calling me a coward?* LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2020 8:30 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Muggles writes:

Who gives a rip what happens on transits? Wear a mask if you think
it'll protect you.

Such animosity and hatred. Your teachers would be so disappointed
in you.

Animosity and hatred? LOL naaaaa

I'm practical ... people believe masks work, so jump on that transit!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/29/2020 8:53 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Who gives a rip what happens on transits?* Wear a mask if you think
it'll protect you.

Still unable to grasp the idea behind the mask, eh?

Actually, I'm quite aware masks aren't effective, but other people wear
them as if they are ... so, let them ride the transits.

Think of it as a sneeze guard on your face. If you don't know that you
are sick, wear the mask to protect *OTHERS*. If you do know that you are
sick, self isolate (quarantine), if you are very sick, call a doctor.

I have kleenex if I sneeze, or if caught off guard I will sneeze on the
floor if I have to in order to avoid sneezing in the direction of people.

Pence, vice idiot, should have worn a mask at the recent media circus.

THAT'S YOUR OPINION. He's entitled to a DIFFERENT opinion contrary to
yours.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:

Coward.* Pathetic.* Sad
Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.Â* I guess
youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.
Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic.* Sad.* Coward.

oh, and useless.

You're afraid of a little flu virus and you're calling me a coward?* LOL

What's your problem with Roger Oveur? He changes his nickname?? Ignore
him if you don't like what he says. What's to complain about? LOL

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:

On 4/29/2020 7:49 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Roger Oveur
writes:

Coward. Pathetic. Sad
Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.ÀšÃ‚ I guess
youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.
Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic. Sad. Coward.

oh, and useless.

You're afraid of a little flu virus and you're calling me a coward?Â
LOL

So when are you picking up your MetroCard Gold [tm]?

Pitiful

The majority of NYC is a ********. Why would anyone want to go there?

Presumably because most of them were born there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Fri, 1 May 2020 06:58:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles submitted this idea :
writes:

Coward.* Pathetic.* Sad
Censorship is fine when you agree with the censors.Â* I guess
youtube just joined the rest of the MSM.
Still waiting for you to accept the offer of a transit pass.

Pathetic.* Sad.* Coward.

oh, and useless.

You're afraid of a little flu virus and you're calling me a coward?* LOL

What's your problem with Roger Oveur? He changes his nickname?? Ignore
him if you don't like what he says. What's to complain about? LOL

What makes you think I have a problem with this poster?