Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default YouTube censors two emergency room doctors

On 04/29/2020 09:05 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:34:06 +0000 (UTC), danny burstein
wrote:

In Roger Oveur writes:

Yah, democrats love to censor opposing opinions. You go girl!

So, Roger, you willing to take that offer for a subway pass?

I wouldn't ride on the Subway last year. Covid is only one of the
pathogens you might get there. I won't even go to New York City. It is
just a step above Calcutta.
I have been there, a lot and I hated it every time. I was happy when I
did not have a business need to go back.

My ex lives in Manhattan. She says you need a visa to go to Queens
because it's a third world ********.