ClaudCar

Default Bosch Dishwasher

Yeah - this is my week for home appliance challenges. Brand new Bosch
dishwasher that suddenly decided that it didn't want to clean dishes or dry
them.

BTW, Bosch customer service treats callers like they are complete idiots.

Turns out that lately, as in for last year, Bosch has been failing to
completely pop into place the pipe the allows water to pump to arms.

Repair man walks in, looks at the "clean" (as in NOT) load in the DW, pulls
out bottom rack, pops off bottom arm and bops the tube into the slot. TADA
DW all better. because of where it is located, you will not see it with the
arm in place.

All under warranty, so only cost me a return trip home to meet him for 2
minutes of work.
______________________
Claudia
Totus Tuus

Edwin Pawlowski

"ClaudCar" wrote in message
Yeah - this is my week for home appliance challenges. Brand new Bosch
dishwasher that suddenly decided that it didn't want to clean dishes or

dry
them.

BTW, Bosch customer service treats callers like they are complete idiots.

Turns out that lately, as in for last year, Bosch has been failing to
completely pop into place the pipe the allows water to pump to arms.

I recently bought a new KA dw from my local dealer. He no longer stocks or
displays the Bosch dw as there have been too many service calls. I guess
that is one reason.
Ed

jeff

"ClaudCar" wrote in message ...
[...]

Hi,

Turns out that lately, as in for last year, Bosch has been failing to
completely pop into place the pipe the allows water to pump to arms.

Seen a few times in the last 6 months or so.....easy call

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/
Tom

..

I recently bought a new KA dw from my local dealer. He no longer stocks

or
displays the Bosch dw as there have been too many service calls. I guess
that is one reason.
Ed

Could very well be...but being a salesman, myself, I'm always rather

suspicious of any salesman that tells me that he no longer carries something
(that the comp. still carries) because of service problems with the product.
By the way, my vote would be for the Kitchen Aid that you bought...or for
that matter, any other D/W made by Whirlpool (KA,Kenmore,Whirlpool, Roper).

Edwin Pawlowski

"Tom" wrote in message

Could very well be...but being a salesman, myself, I'm always rather

suspicious of any salesman that tells me that he no longer carries

something
(that the comp. still carries) because of service problems with the

product.
By the way, my vote would be for the Kitchen Aid that you bought...or for
that matter, any other D/W made by Whirlpool (KA,Kenmore,Whirlpool,

Roper).

In this case, he no longer stocks them but will order them if that is what
you want. Could be other reason also, such as discounts and other
incentives.

In my quest for a new machine, I was disappointed at the quality of some mid
priced machines. They may wash OK, but did not look as though they would
hold up for a long time. My last KA was about 20 years old and still washed
OK but the racks were going and the dryer fan needed to be replaced. This
one does a great job. Happy with our choice.
Ed