Tom

Default Bosch Dishwasher

..

I recently bought a new KA dw from my local dealer. He no longer stocks

or
displays the Bosch dw as there have been too many service calls. I guess
that is one reason.
Ed

Could very well be...but being a salesman, myself, I'm always rather

suspicious of any salesman that tells me that he no longer carries something
(that the comp. still carries) because of service problems with the product.
By the way, my vote would be for the Kitchen Aid that you bought...or for
that matter, any other D/W made by Whirlpool (KA,Kenmore,Whirlpool, Roper).