ClaudCar

Default Bosch Dishwasher

Yeah - this is my week for home appliance challenges. Brand new Bosch
dishwasher that suddenly decided that it didn't want to clean dishes or dry
them.

BTW, Bosch customer service treats callers like they are complete idiots.

Turns out that lately, as in for last year, Bosch has been failing to
completely pop into place the pipe the allows water to pump to arms.

Repair man walks in, looks at the "clean" (as in NOT) load in the DW, pulls
out bottom rack, pops off bottom arm and bops the tube into the slot. TADA
DW all better. because of where it is located, you will not see it with the
arm in place.

All under warranty, so only cost me a return trip home to meet him for 2
minutes of work.
Claudia
Totus Tuus