Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Court Cam

A couple of weeks ago A & E network started a new show called Court Cam.
They show some of the wild and crazy things that go on in court during
trials and appearances. Some really crazy people caught on the security
cameras. Thursday night at 9. Follows the Police Body Cam show that is
also interesting.

I think some of you here will like it. I'm also a big fan of Live PD.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/2019 7:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
A couple of weeks ago A & E network started a new show called Court Cam.
Â*They show some of the wild and crazy things that go on in court during
trials and appearances.Â* Some really crazy people caught on the security
cameras.Â* Thursday night at 9.Â* Follows the Police Body Cam show that is
also interesting.

I think some of you here will like it.Â* I'm also a big fan of Live PD.

Would be interesting if live although boring. There is no such thing as
a reality show if it is edited and put together later.

I've seen filming done. A few years ago they did a show about a kid
studying dance and commandeered our swim club for about two hours
filming scenes of him at the pool. When the show aired the pool scene
was not on for more than 10 seconds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/2019 8:05 PM, Frank wrote:
On 12/17/2019 7:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
A couple of weeks ago A & E network started a new show called Court
Cam. Â*Â*They show some of the wild and crazy things that go on in court
during trials and appearances.Â* Some really crazy people caught on the
security cameras.Â* Thursday night at 9.Â* Follows the Police Body Cam
show that is also interesting.

I think some of you here will like it.Â* I'm also a big fan of Live PD.

Would be interesting if live although boring.Â* There is no such thing as
a reality show if it is edited and put together later.

I've seen filming done.Â* A few years ago they did a show about a kid
studying dance and commandeered our swim club for about two hours
filming scenes of him at the pool.Â* When the show aired the pool scene
was not on for more than 10 seconds.

This is not filming though, it is a compilation of things from security
cameras. Impossible to do this live. Most courts are boring for months
on end. No comparison to what you saw.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/2019 8:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

cameras.Â* Impossible to do this live.Â* Most courts are boring for months
on end.Â* No comparison to what you saw.

Yes, I know but it is still cherry picked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2019 7:08 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

security cameras.Â* Impossible to do this live.Â* Most courts are boring
for months on end.Â* No comparison to what you saw.

Yes, I know but it is still cherry picked.

Of course it is. Do you want to watch a 2 week trial before seeing the
victim's father attack the guilty *******? Or watch days of
arraignments before seeing a guy escape and take a leap dropping 18 feet?

The 6 o'clock news is cherry picked too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2019 10:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Of course it is.Â* Do you want to watch a 2 week trial before seeing the
victim's father attack the guilty *******?Â* Or watch days of
arraignments before seeing a guy escape and take a leap dropping 18 feet?

The 6 o'clock news is cherry picked too.

All true. I quit watching anything about the courts after the major
disappointment of the OJ trial. They are all TV shows that string you
out getting you to watch.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2019 10:52 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/18/2019 10:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/18/2019 7:08 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/17/2019 8:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/17/2019 8:05 PM, Frank wrote:
On 12/17/2019 7:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
A couple of weeks ago A & E network started a new show called
Court Cam. Â*Â*They show some of the wild and crazy things that go
on in court during trials and appearances.Â* Some really crazy
people caught on the security cameras.Â* Thursday night at 9.
Follows the Police Body Cam show that is also interesting.

I think some of you here will like it.Â* I'm also a big fan of Live
PD.

Would be interesting if live although boring.Â* There is no such
thing as a reality show if it is edited and put together later.

I've seen filming done.Â* A few years ago they did a show about a
kid studying dance and commandeered our swim club for about two
hours filming scenes of him at the pool.Â* When the show aired the
pool scene was not on for more than 10 seconds.

This is not filming though, it is a compilation of things from
security cameras.Â* Impossible to do this live.Â* Most courts are
boring for months on end.Â* No comparison to what you saw.

Yes, I know but it is still cherry picked.

Of course it is.Â* Do you want to watch a 2 week trial before seeing
the victim's father attack the guilty *******?Â* Or watch days of
arraignments before seeing a guy escape and take a leap dropping 18 feet?

The 6 o'clock news is cherry picked too.

All true.Â* I quit watching anything about the courts after the major
disappointment of the OJ trial.Â* They are all TV shows that string you
out getting you to watch.

This is not about trials though, it is about how stupid criminals can
be, attempted escapes, defendants attacking witnesses.