Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT Court Cam

On 12/17/2019 7:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
A couple of weeks ago A & E network started a new show called Court Cam.
Â*They show some of the wild and crazy things that go on in court during
trials and appearances.Â* Some really crazy people caught on the security
cameras.Â* Thursday night at 9.Â* Follows the Police Body Cam show that is
also interesting.

I think some of you here will like it.Â* I'm also a big fan of Live PD.

Would be interesting if live although boring. There is no such thing as
a reality show if it is edited and put together later.

I've seen filming done. A few years ago they did a show about a kid
studying dance and commandeered our swim club for about two hours
filming scenes of him at the pool. When the show aired the pool scene
was not on for more than 10 seconds.