Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Court Cam

On 12/18/2019 7:08 AM, Frank wrote:
On 12/17/2019 8:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/17/2019 8:05 PM, Frank wrote:
On 12/17/2019 7:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
A couple of weeks ago A & E network started a new show called Court
Cam. Â*Â*They show some of the wild and crazy things that go on in
court during trials and appearances.Â* Some really crazy people
caught on the security cameras.Â* Thursday night at 9.Â* Follows the
Police Body Cam show that is also interesting.

I think some of you here will like it.Â* I'm also a big fan of Live PD.

Would be interesting if live although boring.Â* There is no such thing
as a reality show if it is edited and put together later.

I've seen filming done.Â* A few years ago they did a show about a kid
studying dance and commandeered our swim club for about two hours
filming scenes of him at the pool.Â* When the show aired the pool
scene was not on for more than 10 seconds.

This is not filming though, it is a compilation of things from
security cameras.Â* Impossible to do this live.Â* Most courts are boring
for months on end.Â* No comparison to what you saw.

Yes, I know but it is still cherry picked.

Of course it is. Do you want to watch a 2 week trial before seeing the
victim's father attack the guilty *******? Or watch days of
arraignments before seeing a guy escape and take a leap dropping 18 feet?

The 6 o'clock news is cherry picked too.