Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mouse Urine

All these cat urine threads. My latest problem is due to mice
that got into my spare vehicle and made a terrible stink. How
do I find every possible entry point into a car? I have now
added aluminum window screen wire across the vent ports below
the windshield.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/1/2019 1:34 PM, Davej wrote:
All these cat urine threads. My latest problem is due to mice
that got into my spare vehicle and made a terrible stink. How
do I find every possible entry point into a car? I have now
added aluminum window screen wire across the vent ports below
the windshield.

I have no experience but there are ways to repel them too. Cedar wood,
dog hair, human hair. Used kitty litter is supposed to work but it
could repel you too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 1:16:04 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2019 1:34 PM, Davej wrote:
All these cat urine threads. My latest problem is due to mice
that got into my spare vehicle and made a terrible stink. How
do I find every possible entry point into a car? I have now
added aluminum window screen wire across the vent ports below
the windshield.

I have no experience but there are ways to repel them too. Cedar wood,
dog hair, human hair. Used kitty litter is supposed to work but it
could repel you too.

In hindsight I could have placed multi-mousetraps outside the car, and
inside the engine compartment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:01:19 -0800 (PST), Davej
wrote:

On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 1:16:04 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/1/2019 1:34 PM, Davej wrote:
All these cat urine threads. My latest problem is due to mice
that got into my spare vehicle and made a terrible stink. How
do I find every possible entry point into a car? I have now
added aluminum window screen wire across the vent ports below
the windshield.

I have no experience but there are ways to repel them too. Cedar wood,
dog hair, human hair. Used kitty litter is supposed to work but it
could repel you too.

In hindsight I could have placed multi-mousetraps outside the car, and
inside the engine compartment.

Use bacon rind wired to the bait-holder. They love it and it
doesn't make a mess like cheese or bread paste.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012