Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Useless things found on ebay number 437

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:33:16 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0bxl5az6wdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:49:09 -0000, Shadow wrote:

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:16:30 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 19:40:49 -0000, David
wrote:

RE SPYWARE_APPS

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic!

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Is it called a wife?

No, she came with the house.

Ah, Russian bride.

Nope. He's a wog in Brazil. They have
always just grabbed one of their savages
and chained them in the kitchen.

David is a pom.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 08:44:06 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yeah, I have a couple of google home minis as well as the amazon echo dot.

Yeah, you have ALL electronical gadgets that talk to you, you lonely senile
quarrelsome pest! So, why does nobody in RL want to talk to you, you
endlessly quarrelling, self-important, self-opinionated asshole? LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default FLUSH another 109 !!! Lines of the Two Prize Idiots' Endless Troll****!

....and much better air in here!

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0bxl3yziwdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:47:11 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0bxfsqknwdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:40:20 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Hang on, an Amazon Echo? Like the Alexa

Yep.

that spies on you?

Nope, just listens to you questions or commands
which have Alexa in front of them

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-g...eir-knowledge/

"Amazon employs thousands of people around the world to listen to and
transcribe recordings made by Alexa-enabled device users."

Thats just listening to the actual alexa command itself,
not everything. And they dont sell that to the govt.

They do that to check how well alexa is interpreting
the commands and questions.

If they can listen to the command, they can listen to everything.

No they cant, the recognition of the word alexa is done by the device,
its never going to be feasible to stream all the audio world wide full
time. And the device turns on its light when it is streaming the audio to
the command interpreter so you can check when its streaming back to
amazon.

And you believe that light?

Dont need to believe it, trivial to test that claim
and to log what it gets up to. They are wifi devices.

It would be pretty easy for it to stream randomly at other times.

And trivial to see if they do that. They dont.

No audio at all should ever be sent to Amazon. It should be to the
internal processor only, to recognise the words and interpret them.

Its just not feasible to do the best interpretation
in such a low horsepower device. And if it could,
it could just as easily send it in text form to amazon.

Why do you trust them?

Nothing that happens in my house is of any risk to me even
if someone is actually stupid enough to listen to it all.

Same with all my phone calls and all my other
electronic communication and all my purchases;

If I ever do murder anyone I know how to keep that secret.

I already do that with my torrenting.

Most people don't want private conversations overheard.

In fact most dont give a flying red **** and are happy
happy to do that on the mobile phones in public.

And those who are actually stupid enough to be that
paranoid are free to never have any appliances in their
house with any computer in them in case its snooping on
their private conversations or videoing what they get up to.

But they still have a problem with all those surveillance
cameras outside and the ANPR cameras and all those
spooks snooping on their phone calls etc etc etc.

Not even viable to go everywhere with a bag over
your head either because the spooks can work out
who you are from your build and gait etc now.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"David" wrote in message
On 27/11/2019 20:51, Rod Speed wrote:
I couldnt care less. Or about the spying on my emails,
phone calls or other electronic communications. Or where
I am at any particular time, or where my car has gone etc.

Hello Rod - Howdy!

Hi.

Nice to meet a like-minded soul! :-D

I sold my soul to the devil fella }-(

In case 'Shadow' lies again ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howdy

Its pretty common here in Oz too, tho hi and hiya are more common.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0bxqd2s9wdg98l@glass...
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 21:44:06 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
On 27/11/2019 18:49, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:36:50 -0000, David
wrote:

On 27/11/2019 14:57, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 22:12:16 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Hang on, an Amazon Echo? Like the Alexa

Yep.

that spies on you?

Nope, just listens to you questions or commands
which have Alexa in front of them

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-g...eir-knowledge/

"Amazon employs thousands of people around the world to listen to and
transcribe recordings made by Alexa-enabled device users."

I've NOT signed that! ;-)

"The recordings are partially anonymized. They dont include a users
full name and address, but will be identifiable by their account
number,
first name, and the serial number of the Alexa-enabled device theyre
using."

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/amazon-...ews-29850.html

So not anonymous then. Your speech can be traced to you by an Amazon
employee. They can have a jolly good laugh at you saying naughty
things
to your wife in bed. They can then publish it somewhere and make an
arse
of you. Would you buy a microphone, plug it into the internet, then
let
anyone listen to you any time they want? Because that's what Alexa
does.

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic! :-)

Yeah, I have a couple of google home minis as well as the amazon echo
dot.

Much louder audio with a very decent base considering its so small.

Better interpreter too, you can combine querys without including
the full detail in the second part. Say ask when Liz was born and
then just ask when she was married in the second one with just
referring to she in the second one.

The forecast is a bit quirky. For today it said that the max would
be in the mid 30s and you have to ask it again to get it to say
the max will be 33, It does it that way almost every day, you
have to ask it twice to get the exact max temp. Weird.

Since nobody has invented a forecast that's anything like accurate,

Ours are very accurate indeed. Its rare for the max to be out by a degree.
Not quite that good with rainfall but it hardly ever gets it wrong when it
says that there will be significant rain.

what's the point?

See above.

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Mine is in the bedroom and I have another in the kitchen.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Bull****, even an iphone can recognise your voice without any connection anywhere. Are you telling me there's no processor in a an Alexa that can do that?

Why do you trust them?

Nothing that happens in my house is of any risk to me even
if someone is actually stupid enough to listen to it all.

Same with all my phone calls and all my other
electronic communication and all my purchases;

If I ever do murder anyone I know how to keep that secret.

I already do that with my torrenting.

Most people don't want private conversations overheard.

In fact most dont give a flying red **** and are happy
happy to do that on the mobile phones in public.

Most people have more private conversations inside their homes than on the bus.

And those who are actually stupid enough to be that
paranoid are free to never have any appliances in their
house with any computer in them in case its snooping on
their private conversations or videoing what they get up to.

Most people don't use microphones and webcams, or disconnect them or cover them up when not using them.

But they still have a problem with all those surveillance
cameras outside and the ANPR cameras and all those
spooks snooping on their phone calls etc etc etc.

Not even viable to go everywhere with a bag over
your head either because the spooks can work out
who you are from your build and gait etc now.

Time we got rid of them all.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I guess it depends on the terrain. The more mountains nearby, the more unpredictable it is.

what's the point?

See above.

Maybe you should have held off your reply by one line and put it here?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 09:56:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two clinically insane idiots' latest sick troll****

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the
senile Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 09:45:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I sold my soul to the devil fella }-(

Even the devil thinks you are an idiotic senile asshole, senile Rodent!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 09:43:03 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 92 lines of the two abnormal prize idiots' endless bull****

****ing hilarious! You STILL believe you could win this game, my punching
bag! Try HARDER and see what comes of it, my senile punching bag! LOL

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

newsp.0bxfwfhbwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Hang on, an Amazon Echo? Like the Alexa

Yep.

that spies on you?

Nope, just listens to you questions or commands
which have Alexa in front of them

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-g...eir-knowledge/

"Amazon employs thousands of people around the world to listen to and
transcribe recordings made by Alexa-enabled device users."

I've NOT signed that! ;-)

"The recordings are partially anonymized. They don’t include a user’s
full name and address, but will be identifiable by their account number,
first name, and the serial number of the Alexa-enabled device they’re
using."

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/amazon-...ews-29850.html

So not anonymous then. Your speech can be traced to you by an Amazon
employee.

Not if you want to remain anonymous. Trivial to
ensure that your account isnt identifiable to you.

Something you cant do with your ANPR cameras.

They can have a jolly good laugh at you saying naughty things to your wife
in bed.

Nope. There is no way that the audio can be streamed
full time and trivial to prove that it isnt being.

They can then publish it somewhere and make an arse of you.

Nope, because that would blow their cover.

Right, and that's exactly what happened. It blew their cover. There are
dozens, perhaps hundreds, of reports of those devices capturing and
streaming entire conversations back to Amazon HQ when people had no idea it
was happening. They hadn't intentionally said the trigger word but the
device happily went about doing what it's designed to do - capture
conversations.

Woman says her Amazon device recorded private conversation, sent it out to
random contact
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/woman-says-her-amazon-device-recorded-private-conversation-sent-it-out-to-random-contact/755507974

Amazon Echo Recorded And Sent Couple's Conversation — All Without Their
Knowledge
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/25/614470096/amazon-echo-recorded-and-sent-couples-conversation-all-without-their-knowledge

Amazon Confirms Alexa Heard a Couples Background Conversation
https://gizmodo.com/amazon-confirms-alexa-heard-a-couples-background-conver-1826321998

Alexa Recorded a Couple’s Private Conversation and Sent It to a Contact
https://slate.com/technology/2018/05/amazon-echo-reportedly-recorded-a-couples-private-conversation-and-sent-it-to-a-contact.html

Is Alexa Listening? Amazon Echo Sent Out Recording of Couple’s Conversation
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/business/amazon-alexa-conversation-shared-echo.html

Amazon’s Alexa recorded and shared a conversation without consent, report
says
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/amazon/amazons-alexa-recorded-and-shared-a-conversation-without-consent-report-says/

....and countless more hits available.

***
One or more of the above may be dupes, but there are pages and pages of
these hits in Google. They aren't all dupes.

--

Have you been approached by David Brooks (DB, ~DB~, and 50+ other nyms)?

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended that you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20191103112509/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

RE SPYWARE_APPS

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic!

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Is it called a wife?

No, she came with the house.

Ah, Russian bride.

Nope. He's a wog in Brazil. They have
always just grabbed one of their savages
and chained them in the kitchen.

David is a pom.

Shadow is a wog.

I was told he's a South American.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 27/11/2019 22:45, Rod Speed wrote:

"David" wrote in message
On 27/11/2019 20:51, Rod Speed wrote:
I couldnt care less. Or about the spying on my emails,
phone calls or other electronic communications. Or where
I am at any particular time, or where my car has gone etc.

Hello Rod - Howdy!

Hi.

Nice to meet a like-minded soul! :-D

I sold my soul to the devil fella }-(

In case 'Shadow' lies again ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howdy

Its pretty common here in Oz too, tho hi and hiya are more common.

Ah! A Bonza Bloke, eh?!!

I lived in Nowra, NSW for two years back in the late 70s.

G'day, M8! :-)

Time for my pit soon.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

RE SPYWARE_APPS

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic!

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Is it called a wife?

No, she came with the house.

Ah, Russian bride.

Nope. He's a wog in Brazil. They have
always just grabbed one of their savages
and chained them in the kitchen.

David is a pom.

Shadow is a wog.

I was told he's a South American.

Buck up, Laddie! ;-) Message-ID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

newsp.0bxq9du9wdg98l@glass...

wrote:

[...]

But cant interpret the command into action
by itself with all the stuff that alexa can do.

Are you telling me there's no processor in a an Alexa that can do that?

Not with getting all the info you ask for, or ordering
all the stuff you can ask it to buy etc etc etc.

Even an iphone can't reliably interpret the
command 'disturb' to turn do not disturb
off and half the time keeps repeatedly
telling you about some stupid heavy
metal band called Disturbed, or even
keep track of you telling it that its ****ed
up like that hundreds of times before by
keeping track of the times you have
followed the use of 'disturb' by 'turn do
not disturb off' or even noticing that you
have just recently turned do not disturb on.

Why do you trust them?

Nothing that happens in my house is of any risk to me even
if someone is actually stupid enough to listen to it all.

Same with all my phone calls and all my other
electronic communication and all my purchases;

If I ever do murder anyone I know how to keep that secret.

I already do that with my torrenting.

Most people don't want private conversations overheard.

In fact most dont give a flying red **** and are happy
happy to do that on the mobile phones in public.

Most people have more private conversations inside their homes than on the
bus.

But they clearly dont care about anyone else hearing
the ones they have on the phone outside their house.

And those who are actually stupid enough to be that
paranoid are free to never have any appliances in their
house with any computer in them in case its snooping on
their private conversations or videoing what they get up to.

Most people don't use microphones and webcams,

Almost everyone now uses devices that have a built
in mic and camera that can in theory at least have the
spooks watching and listening to everything you do.

or disconnect them

That doesnt stop them recording for the next time they
are connected again. And even you should have noticed
that most of the devices do have internal batterys now.

or cover them up when not using them.

Doesnt work with audio.

But they still have a problem with all those surveillance
cameras outside and the ANPR cameras and all those
spooks snooping on their phone calls etc etc etc.

Not even viable to go everywhere with a bag over
your head either because the spooks can work out
who you are from your build and gait etc now.

Time we got rid of them all.

Tune we go rid of you. No need to leave the phone
at home, the authoritys will be celebrating when they
observe you being got rid of and will be booking Liz
to deliver the knighthood.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Indeed, you won't ever see one of those in my house. Even if they don't mean to do it, those things are not as clever as a human, and they can **** up and do something stupid, as you listed above. Until we get voice recognition that's as good as the human ear, these things are dodgy, dangerous, and useless. Computers are ****ing ****e at understanding plain English. I've seen my friend (who has no accent at all) try to tell his Iphone to call his wife, and it randomly does all manner of other things, completely unrelated to his wife, or even making a call.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On 27/11/2019 21:37, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:57:43 +0000, David, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Hello Rod - Howdy!

Nice to meet a like-minded soul! :-D

In case 'Shadow' lies again ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howdy

What kind of a senile asshole are you, "David"? Keep talking, idiot, I'll
quickly find out! BG

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the
Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species
as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very
thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid
you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a
fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I
mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe
player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that
rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either,
but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being
below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and
then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an
unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to
impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop
will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp
would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you
have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a
full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes
short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created
houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs,
leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and
made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn.
You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair.
You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled,
crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You
make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you.
You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land
that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't
validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You
should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be
read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums
and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of
electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and
your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your
bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse
humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human
would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in
search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make
Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0
mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around
your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think that
www.GuyMacon.com/flame.html is the name of a rock band. You believe that
P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron
Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you.
You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you.
Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source
of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May
you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous
galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother
opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way
out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from
under the porch and bites you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole
ponce. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting naff. You cockered
bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You jetere
steatopygous pilgarlick hircine whigmaleerious rhadamanthine lintlicker.
I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram.

You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature;
_Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You are
the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. You wear
strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You are
degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you
exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. You
are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make it. I beg for
sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable
when the bioterrorists designed you.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone
that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far
beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a
singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid
so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing
hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute
than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be
possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This
is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure
extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of
nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid.
After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't
think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions
and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really
say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful.
I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of
babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have
learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.
True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take
for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we
sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who
find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in
your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote.
It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap
space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social
struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy,
weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic,
jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing,
arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive,
socially-retarded, puerile, pinguid, and Generally Not Good.

I hope this helps...

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 23:18:14 +0000, David, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Buck up, Laddie! ;-)

He WILL ...the way you passionately keep sucking him off, senile sucker of
troll cock! BG

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default FLUSH another 154 !!! Lines of the Two Trolling Cretins' Troll****!

FLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

....and much better air in here!

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

RE SPYWARE_APPS

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic!

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Is it called a wife?

No, she came with the house.

Ah, Russian bride.

Nope. He's a wog in Brazil. They have
always just grabbed one of their savages
and chained them in the kitchen.

David is a pom.

Shadow is a wog.

I was told he's a South American.

Buck up, Laddie! ;-) Message-ID:

You just gave me the message ID of the post 5 above, from Rod Speed, where he said "He's a wog in Brazil". Wogs are Oriental, that's what the O stands for.

In an email, you said "Hes supposedly from Brazil - that makes him a South American, but an American never-the-less!"
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

newsp.0bxrbemdwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

[...]

I havent kept a close eye on how well they do
in the harder to predict areas or even tried to
work out which are the harder to predict areas.

Rainfall is much harder to predict than max temp
particularly in the summer thunderstorm season.

The more mountains nearby, the more unpredictable it is.

Its much more complicated than that. Sydney for example
has what we call mountains out to the west of it but the
most dramatic weather changes are what we call southerly
busters which come up the coast from the south with one
hell of a wind direction change, from the N to the S and SW,
The progress of those up the coast stands out like dogs balls
on the vast number of automatic weather stations up the coast.

Melbourne has nothing like that mountains wise but gets
a much worse result prediction wise because there are far
newer automatic weather stations to the south of Melbourne.
Just a couple on a couple of islands in the Bass Straight till
you get much further south to Tasmania.

Its those cold front that determine the max temps.

what's the point?

See above.

Maybe you should have held off your reply by one line and put it here?

I split that sentence there because it reads better that
way. Its clearer what the big comment refers to.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What are we discussing here? The Iphone can understand the words you are saying, using its own processor. No internet connection is required to interpret voice.

Are you telling me there's no processor in a an Alexa that can do that?

Not with getting all the info you ask for, or ordering
all the stuff you can ask it to buy etc etc etc.

It doesn't need to send the voice to anything outside of your house. It should interpret your command locally, then place an order for pizza etc. The pizza place and Amazon never need to hear your voice, just get the order.

They're a ****ing brilliant band actually.

That's because computer voice recognition is ****, and sending it to another computer won't make one iota of difference.

Why do you trust them?

Nothing that happens in my house is of any risk to me even
if someone is actually stupid enough to listen to it all.

Same with all my phone calls and all my other
electronic communication and all my purchases;

If I ever do murder anyone I know how to keep that secret.

I already do that with my torrenting.

Most people don't want private conversations overheard.

In fact most dont give a flying red **** and are happy
happy to do that on the mobile phones in public.

Most people have more private conversations inside their homes than on the
bus.

But they clearly dont care about anyone else hearing
the ones they have on the phone outside their house.

Indeed, but Alexa is inside your house and hears what you want private.

And those who are actually stupid enough to be that
paranoid are free to never have any appliances in their
house with any computer in them in case its snooping on
their private conversations or videoing what they get up to.

Most people don't use microphones and webcams,

Almost everyone now uses devices that have a built
in mic and camera that can in theory at least have the
spooks watching and listening to everything you do.

But they turn them off or unplug them or cover them up.

or disconnect them

That doesnt stop them recording for the next time they
are connected again. And even you should have noticed
that most of the devices do have internal batterys now.

They can't work when there's adhesive tape over them, or they're facing the wall.

or cover them up when not using them.

Doesnt work with audio.

They can't work when there's adhesive tape over them. And I have zero mics on anything. If I need to use one, I plug it in, otherwise it's in a drawer. Just a mic, no battery, no chip.

But they still have a problem with all those surveillance
cameras outside and the ANPR cameras and all those
spooks snooping on their phone calls etc etc etc.

Not even viable to go everywhere with a bag over
your head either because the spooks can work out
who you are from your build and gait etc now.

Time we got rid of them all.

Tune

How can you misspell time as tune? Are you blotto?

we go

got.

rid of you. No need to leave the phone
at home, the authoritys

authorities

will be celebrating when they
observe you being got rid of and will be booking Liz
to deliver the knighthood.

I don't spy on people.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

newsp.0bxr66gbwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

RE SPYWARE_APPS

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic!

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Is it called a wife?

No, she came with the house.

Ah, Russian bride.

Nope. He's a wog in Brazil. They have
always just grabbed one of their savages
and chained them in the kitchen.

David is a pom.

Shadow is a wog.

I was told he's a South American.

That's where Brazil is, stupid.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

RE SPYWARE_APPS

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic!

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Is it called a wife?

No, she came with the house.

Ah, Russian bride.

Nope. He's a wog in Brazil. They have
always just grabbed one of their savages
and chained them in the kitchen.

David is a pom.

Shadow is a wog.

I was told he's a South American.

Buck up, Laddie! ;-) Message-ID:

You just gave me the message ID of the post 5 above, from Rod Speed,
where he said "He's a wog in Brazil".Â* Wogs are *Oriental*, that's what
the O stands for.

In an email, you said "Hes supposedly from Brazil - that makes him a
South American, but an American never-the-less!"

I did! You need re-educating, young man!

Oriental? Wherever did you get THAT notion?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog

Did you never watch Alf Garnett? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bC9IvGpXSo
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-Cock Sucking Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 23:38:46 +0000, David, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I did! You need re-educating, young man!

Nope, he doesn't, senile idiot! He needs YOU to keep sucking him off!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 10:36:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

That's where Brazil is, stupid.

Impossible to tell which of the two of you is the stupider one, senile
asshole troll!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 23:24:30 +0000, David, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I hope this helps...

Ahhh ...a BORING senile asshole! Just what I expected! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

newsp.0bxslntgwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

[...]

Yep, you actually are that stupid. Who cares if
amazon can hear you shouting at your cats ?

Even if they don't mean to do it, those things are not as clever as a
human, and they can **** up and do something stupid, as you listed above.

Doesnt happen often enough to matter and trivial
to ensure that it cant do anything that costs you
money if you are that mindlessly paranoid.

Something you cant do with ANPR and surveillance cameras.

Until we get voice recognition that's as good as the human ear,

Which human ear ? My partially deaf mate ?

these things are dodgy, dangerous,

Not when you ensure that they cant spend any of your money.

and useless.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

Computers are ****ing ****e at understanding plain English.

Mine work fine as long as I avoid some obvious
hard to distinguish words like disturb and disturbed.

I've seen my friend (who has no accent at all) try to tell his Iphone to
call his wife, and it randomly does all manner of other things, completely

unrelated to his wife, or even making a call.

Just another steaming turd of a design. My iphone never does that.

Neither does the echo dot or the google home mini.

The only real, quirk is that alexa is too stupid to try to
work out who is saying the word alexa so if you play
a youtube with alexa commands in it, it will accept those.

The iphone doesnt, its trained your voice
so even visitors cant tell it what to do.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 11/27/2019 6:24 PM, David wrote:
On 27/11/2019 21:37, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:57:43 +0000, David, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Hello Rod - Howdy!

I hope this helps...

Wow, what a tirade. Didn't read it but the length is just stunning.
I just use my kill filter, just like how you are going into it.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"David" wrote in message
[...]

I think you should tell him what you really think of him. Dont hold back.

I hope this helps...

Nothing would help that pathetic wretch.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

RE SPYWARE_APPS

My son bought me Google's equivalent. It's magic!

Mind you, it's kept in my kitchen!!!

Is it called a wife?

No, she came with the house.

Ah, Russian bride.

Nope. He's a wog in Brazil. They have
always just grabbed one of their savages
and chained them in the kitchen.

David is a pom.

Shadow is a wog.

I was told he's a South American.

That's where Brazil is, stupid.

What do you think the O means in wog?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 27/11/2019 23:51, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/27/2019 6:24 PM, David wrote:
On 27/11/2019 21:37, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:57:43 +0000, David, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Hello Rod - Howdy!

I hope this helps...

Wow, what a tirade.Â* Didn't read it but the length is just stunning. I
just use my kill filter, just like how you are going into it.

Some people just can't take a joke! :-P
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It's an acronym, it means "Westernised Oriental Gentleman". It can therefore only be used for Chinkies.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default FLUSH 151 !!! Lines of the Two Clinically Insane Cretins' Troll****!

....and much better air in here, again!

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and
sociopath Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 10:51:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I think

Good one, senile idiot! LOL

I hope this helps...

Nothing would help that pathetic wretch.

NOTHING will help YOU, my favourite senile punching bag! Wanna bet? LOL

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It's an acronym, it means "Westernised Oriental Gentleman".Â* It can
therefore only be used for Chinkies.

Had you bothered to read at the Wiki you'd have seen:-

//Suggestions that the word is an acronym for "wily Oriental gentleman",
"working on government service", or similar, are examples of false
etymology.[8][9]//

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What if I'm on the phone saying kinky things to a woman?

Even if they don't mean to do it, those things are not as clever as a
human, and they can **** up and do something stupid, as you listed above.

Doesnt happen often enough to matter

But the possibility is there. It's like having sex in a greenhouse.

and trivial
to ensure that it cant do anything that costs you
money if you are that mindlessly paranoid.

What's money to do with it?

Something you cant do with ANPR and surveillance cameras.

There are **** all of those around here, as I keep telling you.

Until we get voice recognition that's as good as the human ear,

Which human ear ? My partially deaf mate ?

A normal human. Anyway, your partially deaf mate will not make assumptions and go ahead and order you a world cruise if he's unsure what you said.

Computers are ****ing ****e at understanding plain English.

Mine work fine as long as I avoid some obvious
hard to distinguish words like disturb and disturbed.

Humans have no trouble distinguishing those, and if they're unsure, they either use context or ask you to repeat.

I've seen my friend (who has no accent at all) try to tell his Iphone to
call his wife, and it randomly does all manner of other things, completely

unrelated to his wife, or even making a call.

Just another steaming turd of a design. My iphone never does that.

Uh.... you both have the latest iphone.

Even the owner can't tell it anything, because it's deaf as ****.