Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Useless things found on ebay number 437

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to.... er a male plug about 1 inch further away. So, it's a very small extension lead? Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 14:23:06 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the sociopathic ****** and attention whore's latest attention-baiting
idiotic bull**** unread

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:45:41 +0100, Peeler
wrote:

We all know who he is, Peeler.

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 14:23:06 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to.... er a male plug about 1 inch further away. So, it's a very small extension lead? Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

I bought something like that online for my headphones. It was
50% off if bought with the headphones. About a meter long, and it came
with 2 female plugs.
When I asked for my money back they said "the ad never said it
was compatible".
Annoying, but U$ 5 is not enough to get my blood pressure up.
The shop lost a customer, though.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:57:53 -0300, Shadow, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

I bought something like that online for my headphones.

You should have bought a new head instead, troll-feeding senile idiot! tsk

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 18:29:49 +0100, Peeler
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:57:53 -0300, Shadow, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

I bought something like that online for my headphones.

You should have bought a new head instead, troll-feeding senile idiot! tsk

I just remembered why I killfiled you in AHR.
This guy is TOP in any western search engine. You'll never
make it there. He's far more persistent and obnoxious.
Sorry.... Mr Peeler.
FAIL!!!!

---------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

62 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:59:18 -0300, Shadow, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

You should have bought a new head instead, troll-feeding senile idiot! tsk

I just remembered why I killfiled you in AHR.
This guy is TOP in any western search engine. You'll never
make it there. He's far more persistent and obnoxious.
Sorry.... Mr Peeler.
FAIL!!!!

More senile bull****! Pathetic! tsk
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to.... er a male plug about 1 inch further away. So, it's a very small extension lead? Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

I bought something like that online for my headphones. It was
50% off if bought with the headphones. About a meter long, and it came
with 2 female plugs.
When I asked for my money back they said "the ad never said it
was compatible".
Annoying, but U$ 5 is not enough to get my blood pressure up.
The shop lost a customer, though.
[]'s

I take revenge on principal, for one reason so nobody else gets conned - somebody could need something urgently. I simply click Ebay's "return this item" and state it's not as described. This 99% of the time makes the seller concerned (unsolved complaints where Ebay has to intervene increases the fee percentage for the seller in future, and can eventually make them lose their account).

I once bought an adapter to convert two molex power plugs to a 6 pin graphics card power plug. When it arrived, it was wired up incorrectly. Both the 5V and 12V lines from the molex (PSU end) were connected together to feed the graphics card end's 12V pins. When I sent the seller a message about it, informing them it would have shorted the 5V and 12V lines, I was told "if it's a good power supply it can handle it". I told Ebay they were selling a product which could damage people's expensive equipment or possibly cause a fire. Ebay returned my money, I kept the adapter, rewired it properly, and it worked fine.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0brsg6pcwdg98l@glass...
I once bought an adapter to convert two molex power plugs to a 6 pin
graphics card power plug. When it arrived, it was wired up incorrectly.
Both the 5V and 12V lines from the molex (PSU end) were connected together
to feed the graphics card end's 12V pins. When I sent the seller a
message about it, informing them it would have shorted the 5V and 12V
lines, I was told "if it's a good power supply it can handle it". I told
Ebay they were selling a product which could damage people's expensive
equipment or possibly cause a fire. Ebay returned my money, I kept the
adapter, rewired it properly, and it worked fine.

We needed some light bulb adaptors so bulbs with a SES (small Edison screw)
could be used in LBC and SBC (large/small bayonet connector) socket.

We bought some and everyone one of them tripped the circuit breaker in the
consumer unit as soon as a bulb was screwed in. On closer examination, I saw
that the metal contact that touched the tip of the screw fitting was mounted
too high so as the bulb was screwed in, the contact distorted so part of it
touched the screw of the bulb as well as the tip - instant short circuit.

I sent very clear feedback to Amazon that this product was dangerous and not
fit for purpose. I never heard anything back, but I saw that the item was no
longer for sale after that.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 17:55:37 -0000, NY wrote:

[...]

Ouch. I imagine if you hadn't screwed it in as tightly, or some of them weren't quite as badly made as yours, you could have caused an arc which could overheat and melt the fitting.

I don't like things that could catch fire when I'm not around, burning down my house, but I never bother objecting to other things like electric shocks. For example I have a 15W "corn on the cob" style LED bulb still in use that I bought a few years ago on Ebay. The LEDs are bare - you can touch them (and their live ends). They're in series - fed from a 150V DC rather simply made capacitive dropper. If you touch the right bits of it, you get that across your fingers - i.e. the mains, a capacitor, a resistor, then you. Not sure how much current would flow, but it was enough to make me jump, enough that if I was on a ladder I would have jumped off it. I guess 15W at 150V would be about 100mA (which the health and softy folk claim is lethal - yeah maybe if you're 90 years old with a dicky ticker).

I sent very clear feedback to Amazon that this product was dangerous and not
fit for purpose. I never heard anything back, but I saw that the item was no
longer for sale after that.

So Amazon didn't even bother refunding you? Ebay are a lot better, you get your money back the instant they believe something isn't what it's advertised as.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0brtvbxjwdg98l@glass...
[...]

Plenty have got a full refund from Amazon but its not clear how often
that happens with third party sellers on amazon as opposed to stuff
that amazon themselves are selling. That's the big difference with
ebay, ebay doesn't actually sell stuff itself.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 17:55:37 -0000, NY, an especially retarded,
troll-feeding, senile IDIOT, blathered, again:

We needed some light bulb adaptors

You need the light switched on in your senile head, you senile troll-feeding
dimbulb!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Amazon are fairly good, usually.
I guess clipping the end off the tip contact was a fix, but I've never
liked ES sockets for the slipshod way they are often made.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"NY" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

One wonders then why the seller did not simply wire it correctly.
Sometimes though there are times when what looks like an error is
deliberate due to the mis specification. I won't bore you with details, but
back in the old zx spectrum days, we used to make and sell a pcb to allow
some interfaces made for the Sinclair spectrum, work on the newer Amstrad
ones.This meant that 12 v was on a supply marked 5v. The point was that the
supply in fact had never been 5 v, although if you had put it on that pin,
it still worked, it was always 12 v. The number of times we had to explain
this made me feel like an endless tape loop.
Brian

--
----- --

wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 08:37:19 -0000, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

One wonders then why

One wonders how long it will still take you to learn what a troll-feeding
idiot you are, Brainless & Daft!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2019 9:23 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to....
er a male plug about 1 inch further away.* So, it's a very small
extension lead?* Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable. Admittedly not a
common scenario!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 18:26:07 -0000, Peter wrote:

On 11/24/2019 9:23 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to....
er a male plug about 1 inch further away. So, it's a very small
extension lead? Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable. Admittedly not a
common scenario!

And if it's 1.1" too short? ;-) You clearly haven't read Murphy's laws.

I'm not so sure about the price anyway. I can get a 10m DVI cable for only twice the price of that adapter. Presumably I can get a 5m cable for about the same price as the adapter.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:26:07 -0500, Peter, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need

....is senile idiots to come running along, every time he asks to be fed, you
troll-feeding senile idiot!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 11/24/19 1:50 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]
The picture looks like a gender changer, but the description is male to
male, so no change. Maybe just a mis print. Lots of that comes From
China and you have to convert the Chinglesh to something you cn
understand.

If the ADAPTER is male to male, then plugging it into n existing female
would give you male. That sounds like a change.

--
31 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." --
Bertrand Russell
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
On 11/24/19 1:50 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]
The picture looks like a gender changer, but the description is male to
male, so no change. Maybe just a mis print. Lots of that comes From
China and you have to convert the Chinglesh to something you cn
understand.

If the ADAPTER is male to male,

It isnt its male female.

then plugging it into n existing female would give you male. That sounds
like a change.

But it isnt when its male female.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:17:47 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

But it isnt when its male female.

For YOU there's no "female", senile *******! If there were, you wouldn't
need to get up EVERY NIGHT between 1 and 4am in Australia, just so you have
someone to talk to on Usenet! VBG

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

In message , at 13:26:07 on Sun, 24 Nov
2019, Peter remarked:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531
This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable
to.... er a male plug about 1 inch further away.* So, it's a very
small extension lead?* Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable. Admittedly not a
common scenario!

Alternatively, if you have some equipment with a recessed socket,
adding one of these permanently will make it closer to the surface
and easier to plug/unplug a cable into.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:26:07 -0500, Peter wrote:

On 11/24/2019 9:23 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to....
er a male plug about 1 inch further away.Â* So, it's a very small
extension lead?Â* Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable. Admittedly not a
common scenario!

Isn't this a 'port saver'? Fix it to the equipment so that continual
plugging and unplugging wears that, not the port on the equipment.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:29:28 -0000, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:26:07 -0500, Peter wrote:

On 11/24/2019 9:23 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to....
er a male plug about 1 inch further away. So, it's a very small
extension lead? Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable. Admittedly not a
common scenario!

Isn't this a 'port saver'? Fix it to the equipment so that continual
plugging and unplugging wears that, not the port on the equipment.

That would make sense, if it was sold as such. But it says "adapter". It does not adapt in any way.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:50:00 -0000, "Commander
Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Actually, part of it is a right-angle adapter.

It has two actually, so you can't tell because they go in opposite
directions.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 06:27:41 -0500, micky, another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

Actually, part of it is a right-angle adapter.

Actually, you are a right troll-feeding senile idiot!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Ah, well if he'd labelled it as a dual orthogonal rotation realigner, I would have understood.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24 Nov 2019 23:29:28 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:26:07 -0500, Peter wrote:

On 11/24/2019 9:23 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to....
er a male plug about 1 inch further away.* So, it's a very small
extension lead?* Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable. Admittedly not a
common scenario!

Isn't this a 'port saver'? Fix it to the equipment so that continual
plugging and unplugging wears that, not the port on the equipment.

That's what it looks like to me
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 01:58:44 -0000, Clare Snyder wrote:

On 24 Nov 2019 23:29:28 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:26:07 -0500, Peter wrote:

On 11/24/2019 9:23 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to....
er a male plug about 1 inch further away. So, it's a very small
extension lead? Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of: Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable. Admittedly not a
common scenario!

Isn't this a 'port saver'? Fix it to the equipment so that continual
plugging and unplugging wears that, not the port on the equipment.

That's what it looks like to me

Perhaps, but it's sold as an adapter. The seller is not responding to my query.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 24/11/2019 18:26, Peter wrote:
On 11/24/2019 9:23 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263483336531

This apparently changes the plug on the end of a male DVI cable to....
er a male plug about 1 inch further away.* So, it's a very small
extension lead?* Or a gender changer that well.... doesn't.

The only valid use I can think of:* Just what you need if your setup
causes a cable you already own to be 1" too short. If the equipment is
rack mounted, the only options might be the adapter or a longer cable.
The adapter is cheaper than buying a longer cable.* Admittedly not a
common scenario!

Commonly used to permanently mount to a device, to avoid wear and tear
on the fixed connector where the cable is removed and replaced
frequently. Could also be useful to stand off an unusually wide-bodied
connector that doesn't fit into a recessed port.

SteveW

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:33:43 -0000, Steve Walker wrote:

[...]

What I have had problems with is HDMI plugs. Every single HDMI plug I've seen is unnecessarily huge (perhaps some shielding?). Try this - a motherboard where the PCI express socket for the graphics card is in the uppermost position (I always buy ones with them in the 2nd position from the top now). Place this motherboard in 50% of cases where the area where the back of the cards have sockets is inset by half an inch. The topmost card thus has almost zero space to the side of it. You cannot fit an HDMI plug in there. Only solutions? New MB, new case, or put the graphics card in the usually slower secondary slot. Somebody really ****ed up there.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

newsp.0br91le7wdg98l@glass...
wrote:

[...]

pretty much the same size as any DVI plug.

But since it stands 1" proud of the original, it may well allow
a cable with a bigger than usual block behind the plate that
the screws go into to be attached to a recessed connector.

What I have had problems with is HDMI plugs. Every single HDMI plug I've
seen is unnecessarily huge (perhaps some shielding?).

Nope, that would produce a thicker cable not connector.

Try this - a motherboard where the PCI express socket for the graphics
card is in the uppermost position (I always buy ones with them in the 2nd
position from the top now). Place this motherboard in 50% of cases where
the area where the back of the cards have sockets is inset by half an
inch. The topmost card thus has almost zero space to the side of it. You
cannot fit an HDMI plug in there.

You can in mine, and I have done that.

Only solutions? New MB, new case,

Or get a better case in the first place.

or put the graphics card in the usually slower secondary slot. Somebody
really ****ed up there.

Yep, you did when buying the case.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Never seen that with DVI, all plugs are pretty much the same size.

What I have had problems with is HDMI plugs. Every single HDMI plug I've
seen is unnecessarily huge (perhaps some shielding?).

Nope, that would produce a thicker cable not connector.

But you also shield the connector. Being next to the device, it's probably more likely to pick up interference there.

Try this - a motherboard where the PCI express socket for the graphics
card is in the uppermost position (I always buy ones with them in the 2nd
position from the top now). Place this motherboard in 50% of cases where
the area where the back of the cards have sockets is inset by half an
inch. The topmost card thus has almost zero space to the side of it. You
cannot fit an HDMI plug in there.

You can in mine, and I have done that.

What case and motherboard do you have?

Only solutions? New MB, new case,

Or get a better case in the first place.

It's the better bigger fancier full tower cases that have the problem. The more compact cases don't have the indent.

or put the graphics card in the usually slower secondary slot. Somebody
really ****ed up there.

Yep, you did when buying the case.

**50%** of cases have the problem.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:14:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Or get a better case in the first place.

BOTH of you clinically insane trolling idiots need a better HEAD!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Perhaps its made of magic oxygen free wire gold plated to compensate for
the crap used in the original?
It might thus be a Russ Andrews special. Grin

Brian

Have you heard that song by Weird All, simply called-Bay.

--
----- --

newsp.0brjkwu9wdg98l@glass...