Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 40FF problem

Hi
I have a Glowworm 40FF and it fires up ok but then trips out after a little
while with the two LEDs alternately flashing.

The thermistor value is ok and the OH stat switch is closed

The manual says this is a software sequence error so I thought it was a PCB
fault

However I have now replaced the PCB and I have the same fault

Before I replaced the PCB the fault changed - I could hear sparking but there
was no mains to the gas valve. Then that problem cleared and I was back with
the flashing lights

Can anyone please help me with this

Regards

Tony