Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LOL! Moron Giuliani says 'of course' he asked Ukraine to look intoBiden seconds after denying it

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 1:41:46 AM UTC-4, Gronk wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-biden-seconds

President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani gave conflicting answers
in an interview on CNN on Thursday night as to whether he asked Ukraine to
look into former Vice President Joe Biden, saying at one point "of course
I did."

After CNN host Chris Cuomo questioned whether Giuliani had asked Ukraine
to investigate Biden, Giuliani said, "No, actually I didn't. I asked the
Ukraine to investigate the allegations that there was interference in the
election of 2016 by the Ukrainians for the benefit of Hillary Clinton."

"You never asked anything about Hunter Biden? You never asked anything
about Joe Biden?" Cuomo followed up.

"The only thing I asked about Joe Biden is to get to the bottom of how it
was that Lutsenko ... dismissed the case against AntAC," Giuliani said,
referring to former Ukrainian prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko and the
Ukrainian-based Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC).

"So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden," Cuomo said.

"Of course I did," Giuliani replied.

"You just said you didn't," Cuomo responded.

"I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden," Giuliani shot back. "I asked
them to look into the allegations that related to my client which
tangentially involved Joe Biden."

"Truth isn't truth" - Rudy Giuliani
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 1:55:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

Those are what we call alternate facts.

How about Trump on video first saying that the whistleblower is
a partisan, that's it's another political move. Then a minute
later he says he has no idea who the whistleblower even is.

I read one account of this mess that makes sense. It's that Trump
didn't give a damn about Ukraine. People inside say his position had
been, we should be friends with Russia, screw Ukraine, nobody cares.
That's consistent with what we saw from 2016 on. Then Giuliani got
wind of the Biden's son thing and got Trump all spun up on pursuing it.
That's when Trump suddenly became interested in Ukraine and when Trump
mysteriously blocked the arms and other aid to Ukraine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 21 Sep 2019 10:55:29 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

[...]

He did say this, didn't he. And he seems to believe it.

Interesting that while the Inspector General (I think it was, or his
boss) wouldn't tell Congress what was in the complaint, Giuiliani has
pretty much told everyone. We have the corrupt Ukraine, which is
waiting for its periodic (annual, I suppose) supply of aid from the US
and Trump makes clear it won't get it (and Ukrainians won't be able to
embezzle from it, plus they do want the rest of the money for the
country's benefit) unless they dish some dirt on Hunter Biden. Even you
or I could forge something but they have the whole government of the
Ukraine to do their forgeries.

And then there was some news guy who said it wouldn't be improper
without a specific quid pro quo request. How naive is this guy. Even a
20-year old knows how to bribe someone without coming right out and
saying it. "We're working on disbursals now and you should get your
money soon. BTW, I think you should investigate the son of a man who's
running against me for president." He can even add, "This has nothing to
do with whether you get your aid or not, but the sooner you complete the
investigation, the better."

So what Stumpie did is try to bribe a corrupt government to make up lies
about Hunter Biden. That shouldn't be hard.

But instead of keepign the whistle blower's identity secret (not sure
how secret it could be since only one or a few people know what was
said) ... aha, instead of as the law provides keeping it secret that
there WAS a whistle blower, until everything became public if it did, he
goes straight to the Attorney General, a Stumpie Stooge, who now knows
there is a whistel blower, who will probably be fired or sent to
Siberia.

No one suggests someone be investigated unless he wants some dirt to be
found,and Stumpie has said outright that he'll take dirt from foreign
governments, all of which have ulterior motives. But he doesn't care
abou tthat if the dirt is believed by gullible voters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ukraine
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

AFAIK, this all became public via the Democrats in Congress who have
been on this for some time now. And actually, Trump appears to have a
very legitimate case on not needing to turn over the whistleblower report
to Congress. The enabling law very clearly spells out what is covered
under that law and it clearly applies to blowing the whistle on abuses
specifically within the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY. What Trump did doesn't
fall under that and it's pretty clear the whistle blower law doesn't
give some NSA guy listening in the right to "blow the whistle" on whatever
he hears. To do so essentially would give the NSA and other intel agencies
the right to unlimited spying and then "whistle blowing' to Congress
whatever they find and that suits them. But now that it's out and about,
Congress can demand it, the phone call tape and whatever else under their
other oversight authorities and they will almost certainly prevail in
getting it.

No one suggests someone be investigated unless he wants some dirt to be
found,and Stumpie has said outright that he'll take dirt from foreign
governments, all of which have ulterior motives. But he doesn't care
abou tthat if the dirt is believed by gullible voters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ukraine

And what about corruption in America? As always with you, it's all about
Trump, not a word about what Biden and his son were up to. It's just
like the Clintons, Uranium One and all the rest, wallowing at the trough
of pay-to-play and corruption. Biden was VP and in charge of our relationship
with Ukraine. Just as soon as Biden gets involved his son get a mysterious
appointment to the board of a Ukranian gas company, when his son knows
nothing about gas or the Ukraine. In few years his firm pockets $3 mil.
Next, his "investment fund" gets $1.5 bil from the Chinese. Biden is like
Sgt Schultz, claiming that he knew nothing about this, he learned it in
the papers. It all stinks to high heaven. I'm looking forward to this
mud fight. We have plenty of corruption right here and need new laws so
that this BS ends. Either be Sec of State or have your ****ing foundation,
you can't do both. Either be VP and handle Ukraine or have your son doing
millions in business with them, you can't do both. It will be interesting
to see what happens when the GOP in Congress subpoena Hunter Biden and look
into what exactly he did for those millions.