Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default LOL! Moron Giuliani says 'of course' he asked Ukraine to look intoBiden seconds after denying it

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 1:41:46 AM UTC-4, Gronk wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-biden-seconds

President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani gave conflicting answers
in an interview on CNN on Thursday night as to whether he asked Ukraine to
look into former Vice President Joe Biden, saying at one point "of course
I did."

After CNN host Chris Cuomo questioned whether Giuliani had asked Ukraine
to investigate Biden, Giuliani said, "No, actually I didn't. I asked the
Ukraine to investigate the allegations that there was interference in the
election of 2016 by the Ukrainians for the benefit of Hillary Clinton."

"You never asked anything about Hunter Biden? You never asked anything
about Joe Biden?" Cuomo followed up.

"The only thing I asked about Joe Biden is to get to the bottom of how it
was that Lutsenko ... dismissed the case against AntAC," Giuliani said,
referring to former Ukrainian prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko and the
Ukrainian-based Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC).

"So you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden," Cuomo said.

"Of course I did," Giuliani replied.

"You just said you didn't," Cuomo responded.

"I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden," Giuliani shot back. "I asked
them to look into the allegations that related to my client which
tangentially involved Joe Biden."

"Truth isn't truth" - Rudy Giuliani