Posted to alt.home.repair

Default U.S.-China trade conflict could take years to resolve: Kudlow

"Trade wars are easy to solve"

"covfefe"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUKKCN1VR1S7
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/09/2019 10:58, Bod wrote:
"Trade wars are easy to WIN"

"covfefe"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUKKCN1VR1S7

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
"Trade wars are easy to solve"

"covfefe"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUKKCN1VR1S7

Truth be told, previous US presidents negotiated very bad trade deals with China. China has been ****ing the US for years. President Trump has been negotiating a fair trade deal for both sides.

Is China ****ing you (UK) in the ass too?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/09/2019 11:14, patriot wrote:
On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
"Trade wars are easy to solve"

"covfefe"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUKKCN1VR1S7

Truth be told, previous US presidents negotiated very bad trade deals
with China.* China has been ****ing the US for years.* President Trump
has been negotiating a fair trade deal for both sides.

Is China ****ing you (UK) in the ass too?

American farmers suffer friendly fire in US-China trade war ...

https://www.usatoday.com story opinion 2019/08/29 donald-trump...
29 Aug 2019 - China keeps calling Trump's bluff in trade war, and
farmers take the hit: ... It's no surprise that China is slapping even
more tariffs on American ...

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 6:14:15 AM UTC-4, patriot wrote:
On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
"Trade wars are easy to solve"

"covfefe"

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUKKCN1VR1S7

Truth be told, previous US presidents negotiated very bad trade deals with China. China has been ****ing the US for years. President Trump has been negotiating a fair trade deal for both sides.

Is China ****ing you (UK) in the ass too?

Perhaps Trump should have asked that question before he started his trade
war with China? We could have had the UK, EU, Canada all together against
China. But instead the stable genius, Art of the Deal master
started trade wars with all of them and so it's the US vs China alone.
He's turned our allies into our enemies. At the G7 if he had done what
he should have been doing, he would have had the G7 aligned against China,
instead he had them mostly aligned against the US, while Trump lobbyied them
to let his pal Putin back in and to hold the next G7 at his Doral property
in Florida.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Wow, years? Kudlow said the China trade war could last a decade.

The stakes are so high, we have to get it right, and if that takes a decade, so be it, Kudlow added, drawing parallels to U.S. Cold War competition against the Soviet Union. '"

And the problem with that is that Trump can't lead. If that's what we're
headed for, a long, tough trade war, then Trump needed to frame it that
way, sell it to the American people that way, that this isn't going
to be easy, but it must be done. Instead like you've said,
Trump said tariffs are good and trade wars are easy to win.

If there is any quick resolution to this, it will be by Trump panicking
with the election approaching, folding his tent, signing something
that doesn't change much and declaring it tremendous. That's pretty
much what he did with NAFTA, which BTW is still not approved by Congress either.
Whether he can do it again, with all the hurt to farmers, etc,
who knows. But his trumpets do have a remarkable ability to fail to see
that their emperor has no clothes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

The UKers/brexiters cant seem to get along with each other let alone other countries.* But go ahead and blame President Trump, he's used to the lefty loonatics.

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

What does UK/Brexit have to do with Trump's trade war with China?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

I've blamed Trump for the Brexit conundrum.

BTW, I'm a Conservative at heart.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Maybe because you implied it was Trump's fault for not working with the UK and EU. Unfortunately, the UK and the EU can't seem to work with each other.

Maybe when you sober up you'll comprehend?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/19 5:58 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

I implied no such thing about Brexit, nor did I even comment on
that. What I said was Trump should have
gone after China on trade with the help of our former allies, eg UK, EU,
and Canada. Instead Trump went to war against all of them. Maybe you
need to sober up?